Chapter 98

"why would she share something to them that doesn't exist in here. Is she perhaps still longing on her previous life?"

Chapter 98: The liberty and The wall (part 2)

"this place is similar to a forest but i couldn't see any wild animals around" ryan said and stared at the trees around them

"really? But i could see one"

"don't get me started you piece of -"

"now now don't cuss it's bad for your health"

Lucas frown at the nonsense coming out from the woman's mouth

"how could it affect health?"

"if you cuss. People won't like you. If they won't like you, you'll feel depress. Depression is a serious case. It's a mood disorder that would affect your interest to things. When this happens it will mean that you are not mentally stable. It would cause a lot of turmoil  on your mind And body. It's very unhealthy"

"you are such a jerk" lucas could only mumble and ignore the teasing grin of the woman.

"anyway where is that animal you speak off suzue?" hadley asked causing suUe to laugh out loud and lucas to groan.

Ryan shooks his head at the pair and went ahead of them and clive followed him.

"what? Did i said funny?'hadley asked confused and tried to laugh with them only to meet a pair of glaring eyes from the man and a amuse stare from the woman.

"it's nothing to be worked up for." suzue followed the leaving group in the others followed as well.

"come to think of it. is this wall have been here the whole time? I didn't notice it before"

Tatum questioned. When they finally arrived infront of the giant wall.

Suzue remained silent and stared at the large wall and followed it.

"where are you going?"

Lucas asked the albino in a tired expression. The woman would always do whatever she wants without saying anything.

it makes him feel frustrated for a bit. he wanted to rely to them just a bit but it seems the woman is too oblivious to notice that not only her sister who cares for her.

"i am following the wall"

Why would she follow it? It's obvious that it's around the dasos.

"don't bother with it ezu. Let's just stay here" lilith said causing suzue to rub her nape and complied.

All of them examined the wall and the barbed wire on top of it.
It was obvious to them that the purpose of the wall is to prevent the people of the land to leave the dasos.

Tatum frown at the wall sensing the huge familiarity of it.
But couldn't find the source of It.

"seems familiar isn't it?"

"what?" they all stared at the albino confused and astonish.

"the wall. the people. everything. They are very familiar. Not the appearance but something you can't seems to figure out"

"you are really creepy you know that?" lucas bluntly said causing the white haired to pout at him and kick his shin.

"shut it blondie."

"anyway, do you know something suzue?" ryan asked and held the wall, patting it lightly as if he could find something on it by doing so.

"The berlin wall. Ring a bell?"

"what?" all of them asked, confused Except hadley and lilith who seems to figure out what she's talking about but one confuses her the most is why. And

'why would she share something to them that doesn't exist in here. Is she perhaps still longing on her previous life?'

"nothing. Let's go? I'm hungry"

Even though they are still confused they still followed her. trying to remember what berlin wall means.

Lilith on the other hand stared back at the wall and towards suzue who is walking back to the town.

She purses her lips and followed her. so many questions started appearing om her mind .

"what are you thinking suzue?" she wanted to ask but decided to wait for later.

"where have you been?" kai asked after seeing them arrived back to the house.

suzue didn't answer and still lost on her thoughts causing her to ignore him and walk pass the man.

Kai stated at the woman's back and click his tongue. memories of last night started pouring on his mind.

He doesn't know if the woman is ignoring her because of it or she's just simply lost on her thoughts.

he lightly glared at the men she's with and followed the woman. he wanted to kill them, kill them slowly that they would wish they should have not even breath the same air the woman breaths.

Torture them slowly and painfully and steal their life away from them. He could imagine the things he could do to them. Break their fingers one by one, those fingers that touch the hem of her shirt, the lovely hair of hers. peel their skin that rubs on her. Gouge out their eyes that gazes on her.

If he wouldn't do this stuff he won't ever feel alive.

"..i"

"...ai"

"kai!"

"oi!!" kai raises his hand and caught the hand that was about to slap him. He snap back out of his dark thoughts and stared at the owner of the hand and saw suzue staring at him with furrowed eyebrows and lovely frown on her face.

"what are you spacing out about? Tsk i'm hungry cook something for me will you"

So demanding, but kai like that side of her as well.

he smile and nod and left a kiss on her forehead before going towards the owner of the house.

He heard the woman grumbled furiously on her breath causing him to chuckled a bit but then presses his lips together.

He remembered everything that happened last night but the woman look like she already forgot all of it. No she seems to consider it just nothing but a dream.

A slight pang etched on his chest. he closes her eyes tightly and when he opened it the indifferent cold gaze of his is back.

"did something happened to you two?" lilith asked after sensing a huge sadness and longing from the two.

"hm? What do you mean? We're okay. You seem to have a question for me earlier milady. What is it?"

Lilith didn't ask anymore and smiled at her and there she sense it... The relief her sister is feeling.