Chapter 90

"The mornings as filled with comfort, there might be tension but it was fixed. Lilith is praying that it would be like this is the future."

Chapter 90: Nicholas and Suzue

Suzue went to take a bath early morning on the next day.

She stood below thes showers and lrt the cold water flow on her naked body. She felt her body shivers a little so she took a deep breath and absorb the coldness and refreshing feeling of the water.

She turned the shower off and opened her eyed and went to dip in the bathtub.

The bathtub differs to the cold shower she did. It's warm and comforting.

The clashing of coldness and warmness causes her to sigh in comfort.

Letting her body being wrapped by the water. She closes her eyes and yawn in sleepiness.

The comfort of the bath made her mind blank this causes her to fell asleep.

Meanwhile on the lobby of the inn. Lilith sat comfortable on the sofa and crosses her legs.
Today they will finally leave the nero.

Going to the dasos is their first priority. And it seems like the agustin wasn't in the land anymore and their suspect must be somewhere so they didn't hesitate to decide to leave the land.

"Here's your breakfast" a cold voice said and lilith snap back out of her thoughts and nod.

"Thank you" she said politely and pick up her fork and spoon but then froze.

In a month living as a commoner and staying in an inn she issn't that stupid to notice that she still need to order to have her meals.

But today is different someone placed her food in front of her like how her servants did when she was still in the mansion.

Turning her head swiftly at the owner of the voice she saw and a man with silver hair and grayish silver eyes. He looks familiar.

Wait if she remember correctly it's the same man she saw when she was still on Gi. The scary man that she wanted not to get acquainted with.

"Eh?" That's all she could say. The man nod at her and left to go on the kitchen.

Still frozen on her seat she failed to notice ethan and noah walking towards her.

"Lilith??????" Noah called her softly and ethan stared at her in confusion.

"Oi woman's sister are you okay?", Ethan rudely asked and poked her arm.

Ethan grew a bit taller probably because of all the blood he consumed it causes his malnutrition body to finally gain a nutrient.

Lilith unfreeze and stared at them blankly and nod.

"Ahmm well i just someone that i did not expect to be here" she informed causing the duo to tilt their head in confusion.

"Nevermind go on have a seat" they did what she said.

"Today we are living the nero. I have already pack our belongings. Did you forget anything ethan?" Noah asked softly at the boy who made a thinking expression.

"I don't know. I'll check it ,later"

"Breakfast" both of them stared at the owner of the voice and saw the same man that placed lilith's food on the table.

Ethan stared at him blankly and turned his head away. He doesn't like talking to strangers even though he felt like he have seen him before.

Noah stared at the man surprised. He doesn't know why the others didn't remember him but he could clearly remember the man being introduced as suzue's husband.

But the latter clearly denied their relation to each other.

"Eh? You are-" noah didn't manage to continue his sentence when he saw suzue walking towards them with a towel on her hair dripping wet.

"What are you doing here?" Suzue coldly asked the man when she saw him standing with the trio.

She doesn't know what he wants to them. So the hostile on her voice is visible to the other.

Kai didn't answer her and walk towards her and was about to help her dry her hair when the girl slap his hand away.

"Don't touch me. Just go and erase my memory of you being here" the woman said with a viscous tone on her words.

"Sorry" kai uttered and inserted both of his hands on his pocket. He could feel the sting on his hand that the woman slapped.

But he felt that it hurts even though it doesn't signing he followed the woman, observing her quietly.

"Good morning" suzue greeted the trio who nod at her while watching the man behind her.

Suzue ignored the heated gaze of the other and sat beside her sister.

He notice the man pick up a hair and out it beside her and sat down.

"Well ahmm. Winter is starting and winter clothes are now available outside, should i buy some?" Lilith suggested.

She could feel the tension rising in the atmosphere and she wanted to escape.

"It's fine. I'll buy it instead"

"Oh"

Winter sure is starting, suzue said and stared outside. The bright sun wasn't there and the sky were full of cloud. The air was unusually cold.

She really need to buy winter clothes.

"I'll get your breakfast" she ignored the man and just remain staring at the sky.

The slow moving of the clouds seems to be making her sleepy the cold air and the sound of silence seems to be singing her a lullaby. It wasn't a surprise when she find her self falling asleep.

"Ah" lilith quietly exclaimed when she notice a head feel down on her shoulder.

Her sister fell asleep again.. smiling tiredly she didn't dare to move afraid that she would wake her up.

She quietly observe the man who walk back towards them with food on his arms.

He stared at her sister who fell asleep and sat beside her and gently switches her towards him.

Lilith felt heat on her cheeks when she felt the adoration of the man and saw the gentleness he's showing. Different from the coldness that he showed to them.

The area was silent and comfortable paired with coldness lilith fell asleep as well.

The mornings was filled with comfort, there might be tension but it was fixed. Lilith is praying that it would be like this is the future.