Chapter 64

"Life is follow up loop with distraction."
― Deyth Banger

Chapter 64: Time loop

"Are you saying we are on repeat?" jasmine ask in surprise. when noah revealed something from us.

"Today was different because i didn't stayed on the road because ... ezu picked me up"

So that's why my body suddenly move towards him.

today already happened and my subconsciousness notice it.

so when we saw noah sitting on the road again, i instinctively made my body go to him with an intent to see if something different will happen.

As i thought i am not that kind of person who will decided to help a human in need. that's a relief.

but i wonder if we are really in a time loop. if we are why is the road wet?

The sign that it rained last night was there... and the deja vu only happened twice and that's when...

"Just one more chemical!!!" a loud scream snap me out of my thoughts and i stared at the door opposite to us.

this... this seems like it happened twice. a huge deja vu suddenly appeared.

i yawn and watch noah and jasmine immerse themselves in chatting.

"Ethan let's go eat" i said after seeing ethan sitting on the bed, fighting the urge to sleep.

he rubs his eyes and nod.

"it's already morning, it's better if you two eat something." i stood up and pick up ethan and he instinctively wrap his arms around my neck.

"Ezu" i stared at noah and he stared back

he seems like he doesn't have anything to say and just want to call my name.

i yawn and walk out and the pair immediately followed me.

i have a feeling that i become a mother of three, i don't like it all.

Taking care of someone is a huge pain in the ass. fortunately these three isn't as rowdy as Lucas or i'll kill my self.

the pair immediately found themselves a seat and i sat down beside noah and was about to put down ethan when i notice him sleeping on my arms.

sighing i just tighten my hold on him and waited for our food.

"is there someone that could do something as huge as this magic?"

jasmine ask in confusion and noah stared at me with curiosity.

"yes... a holder of an ace card can do a spell like these, the aces are the mages... mages has the capability to cast a spell as huge as this. manipulating the time is a serious manner and a huge taboo. manipulating it means defying the odds and declaring a war on the gods"

i lazily explain and watch their expression turn from surprise, awe and frightened.

"That means we are fighting a very dangerous enemy right?"

jasmine looked panic and noah seemed frozen on his seat.

i sigh ad didn't answer.

i am not really sure if we are in a time loop. if we are then she is correct, our enemy will be very dangerous and only the gods could kill him.

There's also a possibility that it's a her, i am not trying to be a sexist or something,

i stared outside and notice the sun is up and bright.

this is a good chance to find some clues.

i handed ethan to jasmine and she immediately accepted him.

these two become close when my attention is somewhere else or probably when i'm asleep which is most of the time.

but today i found out that i haven't sleep for two days.. i hate these.

yawning i tiredly walk out of the inn and let my feet take me somewhere.

i absentmindedly observe the place when suddenly someone pulled me and slammed me in the wall i was about to retaliate when a familiar scent lingers on my nose and a pair of grayish silver eyes paired white eyelashes met mine.

"oh it's just you'

A hint of smile appeared on his lips after i said those words.

"why are you staring at me like that" his voice is cold and unfeeling just like what it is the first time we met.

but the difference is there's no warm and possessiveness is in there.

i turn my head away when his fingers grip my chin and roughly face made me face him.

"i don't know what you mean"

"you are staring at me as if i am just a disgusting insect"

i frowned at his words and stared at him with annoyance.

"Oh it change" i tried to push him but his hands caught my wrist and slammed it on the wall

i hiss in my pain and glared at him.

he's dangerous must avoid... but how when i am completely trapped.

why is he stronger than me?,... wait of course he is.. even the jack of spades is stronger than me. i would be crushed if i am not fast.

i frown and struggle, i tried t kick him below but his legs trapped mine. i decided to give up.

i hate how he easily dominated me.... in this situation.

just this...

"you were not like this to me... who is it?"

his voice become colder and chill started crawl down my spine.

"What do you mean who?" i irritably ask

what's wrong with this person. can't he just go away and leave me be.

i... because of him my heart races and i felt myself flustered.

it's annoying... i don't like him and we only met a few times and he makes me feel like this.

how frustrating.

"Who makes you flustered like this? i should be the only one.. do i need to kill someone?, was it the really attractive guy? ajax was it?"

what? why was ajax suddenly involve?

is he... is he jealous?

"Tsk so it is"

i purse my lips and controlled the shadow behind him and pulled him away from me.

i felt my cheeks were warm so i turn my head away. and rub both of my arms.

"I'll kill him-"

"it's you"

"What?"

i turn around and made my escape not daring to repeat my words.

when suddenly i felt him grasp my wrist and pulled me to his arms.

i tried to push him away but a pair of strong arms wraps around me and i saw him glance at my face which i immediately turn to face the other side.

"I see... i'm so happy"

"Why are you saying saying such embarrassing words! let go of me this instant!"

He just grinned and kisses the side of my head and nibbles my ear... and once again i felt my face turn red and my fingers tremble.

i felt embarrass and the same time joy... this never happened to me before. i can't control it, i never felt these feelings to hadley too and i don't know what to do.

i hate it.

"so cute"

he's dangerous.