Chapter 108

"I'm in love with you, and when i am inside this world, It deepens. Peyton, you are mine."

Chapter 108: Reboot

Suzue rip out some of the letters from different authors and made her way to the wall and pinned them one by one to their matching titles and she began to read them.

in one of the stories, the setting took place in the land of Gi. here is tells the story of the legendary guardian of Gi, the griffin.

the heroine is the daughter of the earl who was born in the Land of Gi and was bless by the Griffin. 

The heroine was responsible for praying to the Griffin for the safety of the land, and the young lords to various family heard about this and sought her hand for marriage.

The author transmigrated in the body of the Heroine's twin and found out the twisted outlook of the girl and planned to reveal her scheming deeds and dethrone her from her seat as the Griffin's treasure.

She succeeded and also accomplished on sealing the griffin to avoid its wrath.

suzue frowned and stared at the other stories. 

her gaze fell at the yellowish note and found out that it is the oldest one second to the first note she read. 

This note tells the story of a heroine in her dream on becoming the greatest animal trainer. However, she died and transmigrated as the daughter of the duke. 

The world isn't your typical magical world where magical beast are the companion of people. but this world is nothing but a world where people fought for the throne.

But the heroine doesn't want it and then she heard about the mythical beast in every land. then when she grew up, she embarked her journey to meeting this beast. with her friends, the prince and the young lords of different families.

On her way to her first land she met the author, who reincarnated as the villainess of the otome game. The author wanted peace far from this characters so she started travelling sicne she was young. eating different delicacies and met different people. 

When the author met the heroine thy first fought to death but the author run away and was followed, there they met the pegasus of anemos.

then they decided to travel together. they all met all the mythical beast but the griffin. The villagers told them that the griffin will only appear if the village is in danger. 

But it didn't event though the village was attack numerous times. At first they thought that he griffn was locked away but the villagers denied it, no one can seal the griffin.

then the author stumbled in this place.

in the end of the note, a leaving message was noted down. Suzue rip it off and read it. "This world is not real and was made by a man. all of the questions that you wanted to know will not be found. all of them were just a fragment of the data that was deleted."

Shook, Suzue then examined every story and saw that some of them were mysteries that suzue encountered. the disappearance of the faeries. the mermaids, the kraken, and the cards.

no, the cards were different. it is the same as the others but was made as the history of the current one.

Suzue suddenly felt a presence behidn her, she sharply turn around and saw the face of the man she was obsess with.

"Kai."

"I'm sorry." He said and suddenly a bright white lightly appeared around them.

"Ai, begin reboot."