Chapter 15

"Stars don’t beg the world for attention; their beauty forces us to look up"

- Matshona Dhliwayo

Chapter 15: Licht Academy

I went outside the carriage lazily and stared at the man and a stoic faced golden boy waiting outside the gate,

i put the lollipop inside my mouth and raises my hand towards the carriage door and a jade like white hand places itself on mine and i held it protectively and securely and inserted my free hand inside my pocket as i watch my sister walk down from the carriage.

When she finally places both of her feet on the ground she removes her hand and straightened herself i glace at the coachman and he humbly nods and closes the door and left.

I roam my eyes around and found the students staring at my sister in admiration and hatred while pity stares are directed towards me.

I don't care about the stares but what's up with the pity stares? Why are they staring at me like that?

Nobles are really handful, why am i here again? Ah right because i am in that stage where i should fill my brains with knowledge and wisdom.

Who made this rule should die... Well i guess my wish become true.. The one who made this rule already died.

A hero is hidden among us People.

"Greetings Lady Lilith Avaleon and Lady Suzue Avaleon Of anemos, i am Headmaster William Yedley, an honour to meet you"

Ah he said avaleon, should i take offense of that?.

I was about to correct him when Lilith beats me to it.

"It's Suzue Reed not Avaleon"

I really don't like using the surname of my father, it's not like i hate it, it's just very disrespectful towards the church, My saviour and I... After all i grow up with that name.

"Oh i see my apologies" the Man i assume the headmaster glance at me sympathetically causing my eye to twitch.

I just waves my hand as a dismiss.

"Anyway this is the Academy's Council president, Dylan Prescott, he shall be your guide towards your dorm"

I stared at the golden haired boy and silently observed his whole being.

He doesn't have the same feature as the prince and their auras speak differently.
Rylan has the aura of a sun, he has the personality of Hotness, the epitome of courage, braveness and boldness.

While he can be comparable to a Moon. Mature and wise looking guy, Cold and serious, stoic and stern... He's... Boring.

The boy seems to understand my stare causing him to feel irked and ignore me.

"It's an honour to meet the Daughters of the duke" the headmaster probably think that he's saying something that would displease my sister and nudges him.

Lilith notice it and i'm Pretty sure she's probably thinking that she's wasting there time so she raises her hand a sign of stop and the pair stared at him.

Headmaster in tense manner and President dylan in... Emotionless. . . What a boring man.

"Just show me the room"

Headmaster immediately signals The President, which he immediately complies.

We started walking towards the left wing, them in front of and I behind them.