Chapter 51

"the boy doesn't need to worry about suffering anymore.. Because at the end of the day... It's them who will suffer"

- Xavier Quinn

Chapter 51: Jack of Spades

"Why are you not answering my Question Xavier?" Lucas once again after calming myself down.

Yes it was him. he was Xavier from the very first time, it was very obvious but the evidences and proof are still needed.

At first i wasn't sure and suspected no one. This man acts like everything is normal, he works like usual as if he didn't just killed his adopted mother who fed him and made him wore comfortable clothes. He killed his younger brother without showing any signs of guilt.

I hate ungrateful people like him the most.

"why are you curious dear lucas? But anyway i'll answer that for you i mean that's all i could do before killing you guys right?

killing me? yeah he's damn insane in his head.

he lovingly held Ethan in his arms while gently combing his hair with a disturbing smile latch on his lips.

"there once four children living in a orphanage they're happy and content with their life, which is what i hope is what really happened in their life. The caregivers and nuns of that orphanage is sick in the head. They love the feeling of giving pain to the orphans especially to a poor boy"

he pauses and frown. my grip on the sword tighten when he carelessly throw ethan in the corner.

a mouthful of colorful words left my mouth which is quite unusual for me since i never lost my cool easily except when my sister is in danger. the kid has me tightly on his little finger jus like lilith...

and strangely i don't hate it.

"they kick and abuses the boy everyday and every time not giving him a tiny bit of relief... it's very annoying that all of their attention are in the boy"

he pauses again and grins while pulling out a knife from his hip. my eyes narrowed and ajax and lucas immediately unsheathe their weapon.

We could easily kill him because he look like a mortal but...

"it didn't take long for the boy to die... yes he died, the pain was too much to bare that he couldn't take it anymore and killed himself, heart filled with vengeance and agony. it was so depressing luckily the boy doesn't need to worry about suffering anymore.."

our eyes widen when his skin started melting and his body is twisting in doing weird positions.

he suddenly become big... bigger than ajax and the 'grand master' combined no heck his even bigger than Thanos. face like an orc but more human like. his smile seems to be carved permanently on his lips, it even went pass his cheekbones.

with a huge grin showing his teeth that are as sharp as a knife, he raises his hands that has nails sharper than his sharp teeth, i unconsciously gulp when his nails seems to have a sharp glint on it.

"Because at the end of the day... It's them who will suffer" Lucas quickly unsheathe his sword and quickly sliced our way out of the net before we found ourselves being sliced mercilessly.

My eyes landed on his arm when i notice a tattoo on it. my eyes slightly widen when it slowly become more visible. It's a Black spade with a a glass like letter J.

"Suzue Watch out!!"

[Lilith Avaleon]

i watch my sister hop down the Trap door and disappears with the other two. i worriedly glace below and closes the lock door.

i stood up and rushes towards the guild. i could feel tears slowly coming out from my eyes. i feel useless. but i know i can't fight like Ezu so i need to be safe and pray for her sake.

Panting i opened the door of the guild so wild that everyone went silent and stared at me surprise.

"What's wrong kid?" A man with handsome features wearing a chef suit asked me worriedly.

"Ezu, Lucas, And Ajax found deicide"Everyone gasp and cheered

"why aren't you happy then?" i assume the cook asked. but i wipe my tears and stared at the outside.

"he has my brother and i felt distress and alarmed. and i know this isn't mine"

he smiled and patted my head.

"i am pretty sure it's not yours but from your sister. the joker of red and black are connected to each other so if you felt extreme emotions that you don't understand where it came from i am pretty sure it's from the The black joker"

then it will be confusing because i could feel the emotions of the people around me but i think if it's ezu then it wouldn't be that confusing considering that he isn't

how did he knows about me being the holder of the red joke?

"why do you know about us being the holder of the joker?"

he grins and handed me a handkerchief to wipe my tears which i accepted of course. he grins and lead me upstairs letting the others celebrate.

"i am close with your father and i own this guild. i am the guild master "

eh? then what about the man father is with?

my question was answered when i saw the man my father brought with him on the inn sitting on a table that seems to belong to a secretary.

we both entered the guild and he made me sit on the couch.

"The Red joker is really sealed just like how the rumor said but not because of the kind" i waited for him to continue but the building suddenly shakes causing us to hold on the nearby furniture.

"earthquake? that strong?" i mumbled but we heard screams from the outside. we both stared at each other and immediately rushes to the outside keeping ourselves balanced as possible.

Thankfully the guild was built so strong that it could withstand n earthquake like this.

the sight that greeted us after arriving outside was so scary that i feel like i could see my soul coming out my body.

"EZU!!!" i screamed so loud that i could hear my voice cracking.

Ezu stood on the ground while hugging Ethan on her arms, her side is bleeding so does his arm.

Ethan is crying on her arm. my heart races when she stared at me calmly and smiled. i relax when i notice how awake and lively she is... i know my sister the best.

So much that i know..

"She's having fun"

=================================

See?!! i told you i am continuing it here hahahahahha