Chapter 12

"We might have a different moms, But that doesn't change the fact that we're sister, we actually make a good pair, she's the brain, i'm the brute, she's the lady i'm the man- ouch"

- Suzue Reed

Chapter 12: God's Gift

[Hadley Lockwood]

"So you mean the duke adopted you because you have the same eyes and hair" Ryan asks in astonishment,

My eyes observes suzue in silence, she has a hair that reaches her lower chest it's tied into a pony tail with her bangs and fringes on her face, her hair is white just like that handsome terrifying duke.

She's wearing a black tank top and a white vest with golden tiny crosses at the bottom hugging her slender body, a cloak that reaches her knee it's left sleeve is long and her right sleeve doesn't have any sleeve causing her dragon tattoo to show. Her pants were fitted and there's a golden silk wrap around her waist acting as a belt.

In her right arm there's two golden bands wraps perfectly an inch above her tattoo,she looks like a dignified noble and a warrior.

She lazily nods while slicing a piece of cake on her plate and weakly ate it... I would really assume that she's weak because of her current behaviour

But this girl shouldn't be underestimate especially how she effortlessly broke that man's arm means she's insanely strong.

"But i think he just adopted me because he made me cry" i heard a silent laugh and it seems the others heard it too so our eyes shifted towards the owner and saw The villainess laughing silently.

"Father already told you that he didn't made you cry ezu don't spout bad things about father again"

"Ehh.. He's a liar don't believe him My lady"

I glance towards the prince and saw him staring intently at Suzue causing me to grip tightly at my spoon.

I'm pretty sure suzue didn't appeared in this event in the game.

If you are wondering why i am in this place it's because of the game. I remembered that in this event Lilith was shopping when she bumped to the prince and the duo went to an agreement to shop together since they were both engage.

Causing them to become closer and i'm here to stop that, i don't want to make lilith feel a bit hope towards the prince cause he's mine!.

Anyway i do heard about suzue reed in the game, the players said that suzue reed appeared when you finally captured the hidden character... She was strong and very protective and close towards her sister but that doesn't mean she's a villainess.

She'll become an ally when you manage to convince her that her sister is just using her... No more further information about her in the game,

I wonder why she appeared? Is it because i change the plot? Making lilith faced a danger causing her to appear?

Well i don't like at all, she make me feel inferior.

"...ley..  Hadley!"

"Yes?!" I squeak in surprise causing ryan to raise his brow at me and frown..

"You were spacing out"

"I'm sorry your highness"

"Hmmp" i refrain my self from frowning, i always know ryan is arrogant and bossy but i didn't expect him to be this arrogant.

It's annoying .. But he's the prince and crazily handsome so i just let it be.

"So what do you feel about being sisters with lilith?" I asks innocently, i saw her eyebrow raises and she stared at me.

I flinch when our eyes connected, her eyes reminded me of someone but hers is too deep and it's isn't as lifeless as her-- peyton. They were listless pink, sleepy yet full of life.

I couldn't help but get enchanted.

"Oh I couldn't ask for more, lilith is the most beautiful and has the prettiest smile i ever seen, We might have a different moms, But that doesn't change the fact that we're sister, we actually make a good pair, she's the brain, i'm the brute, she's the lady i'm the man- ouch"

"Pfft" ryan muffled a laugh when suzue received a slap on the head my smile twitch a bit and composes myself.

"I-i see, you guys are very close then... No fighting towards who's the heir?"

The pair stared at me blankly making me smile widely but acted confuse.

Then i showed a surprise expression and pretended to feel apologetic.

"I-i-im sorry i di-"

"Nope, we didn't want to be a heir" both of them answered in synch causing me to blink in surprise.

"So father decided that Ezu should be his heir temporarily-"

"-if he found someone much more reliable than me then i won't be the heir, that was his condition"

They were so synch like as if they are twins, it's so annoying.

"O-oh i see"

"I don't like you" my eyes widen when i heard those words from suzue

"W-what?"

"You heard me"

"You!" Suddenly a loud laugh echoed in our table and all of us stared at ryan, clive was holding his mouth to suppress his laughs and Brother is smiling whole drinking his tea.

"I never thought someone would dislike hadley!, strangely i decided to like you!"

My eyes widen when ryan uttered those words.

"I like you too"

And my eyes narrowed when his face turned red and he become a stuttering mess.

"W-w-w-what?! Y-y-you don't s-say th-that wi-with a s-straight face!"

"But i'm telling the truth"

When his face completely turned red i couldn't help my self but slap the table

[Suzue Reed]

We all stared at Hadley when she slapped the table i closes my eyes and pick up my tea ang silently sips.

"I'm sorry it wasn't on purpose i suddenly felt sick, forgive me"

"Tch! Next time don't act to barbaric you're a girl"

"Ye-yes your highness"

"Hmmp"

Interesting,

"Anyway, what are you doing in the town ezu?"

That's when all hell break lose.. My eyes widen and i stared at lilith alarmed.

She look confuse at my behaviour so she raises her hand and caresses my cheek and i instinctively leans on her hand.

"I'm here because priest gabriel gave me an errand, i should leave, and do my work or i'll get a big smack on the head" she smiled and nods.

"I'll escort you towards your carriage My lady"

"It's fine , you can go now, you wouldn't lile it if the priest would get mad right?"

"En" she smiled and nodded, i leaned towards her and kisses her cheek before bowing at the four and walking away.

Today... Is tiring... As usual.

Suzue Reedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें