Chapter 73

"I challenge you to a duel! if you win you can have rose. if you lose i'll have your head!"

Chapter 73: Henry and Rose

i stared at Kai who's still glaring at me. i smiled innocently and slowly leans away from rose.

i am extremely innocent. but wife is glaring at me.

"You.. you.. you who are you to my rose?1 no! i don't care about you, get away from my rose!"

evryone is probably thinking that this scene is common yet trange.

this is a brothel, men always visits this place.

And wives seeing their husbands in here and causing a scandal is common occurrence in this place.

but today is different. husbands were now catching their wives in trouble.

and one of those wives still has the decency to get lost on her thoughts and act innocent.

"Suzue Avaleon, Explain"

"Funny story, we were just talking"

i stood up and took a step back away from rose.

and stared at kai who's arms are in his hips and his eyebrow is raising.

"Talking while so close to each other?, you are embracing that woman darling. don't treat me as a fool"

I literally could see dark aura around him.

so i immediately walk to him and pats his chest while smiling innocently.

"Why don't we talk it at home hmm?"

his forehead creases and glared behind me, i know his glaring at rose so i immediately intertwine our hands and i lightly pulled him towards the door.

"Bye miss rose"

"Ezu!"

"Sorry"

before we could leave i felt something being thrown towards me when i turn away to catch it, i couldn't because i froze in my step after distinguishing the object being thrown towards me.

a white glove.

i blink twice when it hit my chest.

"i don't care if you have a lover! you still touched my rose. duel me!"

ehh?

A lovesick person was found. a grin slowly appeared on my lips.

i slightly examine the features of this person who has the guts to duel the heir (ugh) of avaleon dukedom.

"you are henry Agustin. the son of the current lord of the nero"

Brown hair and green eyes, the features an Agustin has.

"I challenge you to a duel! if you win you can have rose. if you lose i'll have your head!"

he ignored what i said and repeated what he said.

"why aren't you accepting my invitation?! see rose?! i am the only one for you! so accept my proposal and be with me!"

"sure"

"hahh coward... wait what?"

"I said sure... let's duel, Later at evening. 9 o'clock sharp. i'll be waiting"

I stared at him with my chin lightly up. openly looking down at him.

he glared at me so hard that it's as if i would die any minute with it.