Chapter 54

"Disgusting, remove this body that would be fun... oh what a slytherin thing to say"
- Suzue Reed

Chapter 54: Stronger or faster?

[Lilith Avaleon]

"Ethan" i worriedly called my little brother and engulf him with my embrace.

his cries and the sadness and fear radiating from him made me shed in tears.both of us stared at my sister who's hair turned black.

Ezu looks like a devil that came out from the underworld and Deicide looks like just a plaything in front of her.

i hug ethan tightly when i felt my world become dizzy.

"So it seems it is already starting" i glance weakly at The guild master and eyed him confused.

he just smiled and went back to watching my sister fought.

i close my eyes when the dizziness become unbearable. my head is pounding and i couldn't hear a thing around me.

i just felt my self falling on the ground.

and few sentences were spoken. but i am certain they are not for me or for anyone else. they seem like they were just a chatter.

"Hey have you watch the priestess?"

"the priestess? what's that?"

"it's an anime"

"you know i don't watch anime right?"

"boo you, you can try watching it Na-"

[Suzue Reed]

"You are huge, sure" i mumble staring at his huge finger.

he raises his arm and slam it down on my direction but i manage to dodge it but hoping however his other arm swing on my way so i immediately raise both of my blades and block his attack.

but the difference between are heaviness and strength is huge so i got thrown because of the clashed between our weapons.

i landed safety on the ground and block another of his upcoming attack. i crouch down to other the other and made a dash towards him i leap and prepared both of my blades and slams it towards him but unfortunately deicide block it with both of his arm blade.

he's huge that it's easy for him to see me.

then why don't we use it as an advantage.

i rush towards him again faster than earlier.

"I can still block you!! hahahha" he raises both of arm ready to strike me but i kick a rock towards him causing him to falter and block it.

i saw another rock and kick it upwards. i inserted force on my feat and leap, kicking the rock upwards towards him.

which caught his attention and followed it with his gaze.

when my feet landed on the ground i run and prepared my blades. i slid between him and cut off both his thighs.

He's huge causing him to be a slower than me.

The first rock was to lower his arm and hide my figure, which was successful considering he block the rock with his arm blades. the blades covered his eyesight, giving me enough time to prepare for another distraction.

the second rock serve as a way to direct his sight. his sight unconsciously followed the rock flying upwards him, giving me a complete opening towards his lower body.

cutting both of his thigh might still attach back to his body but.

"did you forgot that i have a power to regenerate! i am a jack of spades after all"

his regeneration skill is slower after diving himself.

his eyes widen when i cut off his forearm where the card is and the other arm of his.

A regeneration specie will always replace and restore the body part that cut off his body. only way to kill one is to obliterate it's dividing cells.

in Deicide's situation the jack of spades serve as those cells.

a grin curved in my mouth and i reach towards the glass like font of of his mark.

i notice him ready to bite my arm off but with swift movement i cut off his head. lowering the speed of his regeneration ability.

his eyes widen and incoherent words came out from his mouth.

cutting of his head means destroying his larynx, disabling his ability to speak. in some movies people that was beheaded can talk which is actually a silly thing.

i mean how can you when your voice box is destroyed.

i stared at deicide's head and grin widely his eyes widen in horror when i broke the glass,

my hair switched back to its original color and the blade went back to a dragon that has a body of a snake and move back to my arm.

i inserted my hand on his arm while roaming my eyes around. the black hands were going back underground while pulling the limbs of deicide with them.

those hands doesn't look like shadows to me, they more like like souls.

wiling fingers i search for an object that would resemble a card frame and when i felt it i slowly pulled it.

the body started squirming and flinching. i saw how deicide reveals a pain and horror expression.

i stared at the card slowly coming out cause of my pull.

it is coated with blood and tissues and muscles of the body were being pulled as well.

when i finally remove the card. Deicide's body slowly turn back to being xavier.

without the limbs and a destroyed arm.

"Disgusting, remove this body that would be fun... oh what a slytherin thing to say" four black hands risen and the body started turning black and is being drag under the ground. i stared at the head and grab it's head and stared at a pair of eyes that were once smiling.

it's was now filled with pain, horror and agony.

"ugh" i crinkle my nose in disgust and walk towards the cook who was staring at me with a serious face.

"What's up duc'?" i lazily ask and throws the head towards him. he successfully caught it and waited for me to hand over the card but i just laugh at him and carried my unconscious sister towards the nearby clinic.

Ethan silently followed me.

damn my sleepiness is coming again. i wanna go to sleep

[Lucas]

Ajax and i dash towards the fake deicide.

all we need to do is eliminate this person and prevent it from causing havoc in the town.

while waiting for Suzue to finish the job.

Our swords clashes together, blocks and attacks were sent from time to time, we manage to cut down his legs

when suddenly his body started melting. and then we were left with a pool of guts and flesh.

agh... gross.

i stared at ajax. and both of nod and went to the upper ground.

I never thought that woman would defy logic and kill a jack of spades that fast.

compared to the person that held the black joker. she's much better. That bastard left the card from nowhere and labeled it as a curse. because he couldn't take the pain.

the hell.

ajax and i saw suzue carrying an unconscious Lilith.

i didn't know why but my steps grew faster and i found myself running towards them.

"What happened?"

and i was answered with a teasing grin.

I take back what i said. this girl is worse.