Chapter 50

"You dare touch a member of a dukedom? You'll pay you damn piece of trash"
- Suzue Reed

Chapter 50: Worried

The next day was unexpected, i suddenly woke up hearing a muffled scream and scratches.

my eyes snap open when i heard the door closes, it was light and silent but i could heard it enough because of how quiet the room is.

i sat down noticing ethan isn't beside me causing em stand up and stared at my sister's bed and saw her sleeping. but the Alarmed and panic feeling in my system didn't went away.

i immediately went towards the door and opened it causing it to make a loud noise and in responsive i heard the muffled scream went louder and then it's gone.

narrowing my eyes. i followed where it went and i heard my sister calling my name.

"lilith call Ajax and Lucas they might be in the guild!" i shouted at her and she immediately complied.

rushing towards where the muffled scream i last heard i found myself in the staff room.

when i opened it my eyes immediately narrowed in disgust.

there lies Lev with his eyes wide open in fright and a knife is stabbed in his head beside him is the woman i first met.

her huge tummy was sliced open.. i clicked my tongue when i notice that a fetus is inside her stomach. roaming my eyes around i saw how messy the room is and blood is everywhere.

i tilted my head outside when i heard a creaking sound. i followed it and entered the door and it was connected with another room.

this room is filled with blankets and pillows.

i walk around the room to find the source of the creaking sound when i didn't manage to find one.

i angrily punch the wall making a huge crack on it. i was about to go back to my sister and find some clues when i notice an dd tile in the corner.

it wasn't properly placed and it has huge space in the corner, i place my hand on it and notice how loosen it is.

smirking i pick place fingers on the gap on pushes the tile to it's end ad lifted it up and a trap metal door appeared in my sight.

"found you bastard"

i wanted to kill him... really badly

"EZU?!! "

"HERE!" i shouted loudly

i tried to open it but failed, i stood up and unsheathe my blade.

i heard the door opened and footsteps rushes towards me but i ignore it and trusted my sword to where the lock usually are.

when my blade and the metal collided i felt a sudden electricity craws to my hand. gritting my teeth i weakly tried again but the result is the same but i manage to make a dent.

"ezu use the shadow"

ah right.. damn... why am i shaking.

i controlled the shadow and it made its way towards the locked door and i heard a loud click but it didn't made me calm for a bit.

opening the trap door it made a loud creaking noise, it was irritating but to me i feel like it's a huge calm pill.

"Ezu" i heard my sister worriedly said my name. i glance at her and kisses her cheek.

"go to the guild and wait for us" she held my hand and softy kisses it and i saw it... i saw how my hand were shaking and then i finally notice my heart beat racing in an uncontrollable state.

i force my self to calm down and sent a smile to my sister

"let's go" lucas coldly said and made his way down, ajax followed after giving me a concern nod.

i followed after him.

my feet landed on a ground and i immediately notice that we are in a underground tunnel. the smell of brake dust and mold lingers on my nose and i could see rats running on the corner.

i stared behind me and saw a dead end so we immediately rushes infront.

"Why is he doing this?"

"good question, he must be insane to kidnap my kid"

i irritably said after hearing his disbelief question.

we again heard a muffled scream and we rushes towards that place.

"wait why do i feel this is a trap?" ah... my eyes widen at Lucas statement and felt the uncomfortable feeling in my chest risen again.

but it was too late because the next thing we know we are now trapped in a net.

The three of us stared at the snickering sound below and i saw The man claiming as a person who can kill the gods. what a 1st grader thing to say.

a smile still plastered in his lips and i could swear i saw a psychotic gaze on his eyes.

"well well well what do we have here?"

what a villainy thing to say. rolling my eyes mentally i lazily hold on the net and stared at him.

"why are you doing this?" Lucas asks calmly, i felt my self glance at him and silently click my tongue.

i always thought he's the type that would show his anger. i really should stop judging someone.

my eyes narrowed when i notice a child in the corner tied tightly with a rope. his hair was very familiar to me. it's red and messy. immediately i could feel my stared throwing the boy with glares.

just like they said... if a death glare can kill someone, he's probably soaking on his blood right now.

"ohhh so you have feelings with the kid after all? i thought you hate this kid for following you?" he ignored Lucas' question and just stared at me with mirth in his eyes.

is he dense? or just plainly stupid.

i notice him started walking towards ethan and i could my anger rising to a level it never had before.

i could imagine his body being sliced in every places slowly and painfully, i could even see my self pressing those wounds with my foot while admiring the pain and fearful expression pasted in his face when his hand started moving towards Ethan.

I don't know why but i feel something snap inside me when he touched ethan with his filthy hands.

"You dare touch a member of a dukedom? You'll pay you damn piece of trash"