Chapter 46

"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."
― Laurell K. Hamilton,

[Suzue Reed]

Opening my eyes i was greeted with a fluff of red hair. yawning i gently brushes it and stared at the other bed and notice my sister isn't in his bed.

she woke up earlier than me again.

i gently remove the boy latching in my body and lazily stood up in the bed and went to the bathroom.

i filled up the bathtub and submerged myself in it letting my clothes become wet and merged myself with the water...

my hearing become muffled and my sight started to turn blue, i closed my eyes and let myself lost in my thoughts.

Just another 2 days before leaving this place.

then we will be heading towards the land of nero, hopefully we won't meet those people. what i mean those people is the prince and his tails.

speaking of tails one of them looks like Lucas. Tatum lockwood, if i remember correctly the first time we met his eyes were cold paired with his blue eyes it look very icy.

lucas has the same eyes... are they related? tatum is adopted if i remember correctly, he was adopted by a mage first first then that mage died and he was sent to the lockwood to become the brother of their one and only offspring.

eh who cares anyway,

i have this feeling that we didn't do anything to accomplish our original in coming to this place.

all we did is dress like a commoner, stay in the inn, become an adventurer , eliminate the goblins and search for the deicide....

...

i think we did enough. a smile carved in my eyes as i slowly opened my eyes.

My sister made a great accomplishment for unintentionally gaining the favors of the commoners in land of Gi. if i remember correctly that fallen village is where almost half of the adventurers came from before moving to another town.

these adventurers has a huge reputation in this land for eliminating the pests causing them to have a bit of popularity and reputation to the civilians.

if we successfully capture this infamous deicide we will gain a huge reward. The Commoner's Recognition

when i opened my eyes fully i was greeted with a boy with red hair and crimson red eyes.

my eyes widen when i notice teas in his eyes and fear expression appeared in his eyes. i immediately rise and stared at Ethan who angrily stared at me.

"you made me worried you woman!!" my eyes soften and i kissed his forehead and teasingly poke his forehead.

"are you worried for me?"

"of course not!" he angrily said and punches my shoulder causing me to hiss and groan exaggeratedly causing him to panic and a tears appeared in his eyes again.

i stop acting and he glared at me md.

"just kidding, you punch like a kid"

"i am a kid!!' i snickers causing him to pout.

humming i never thought this kid has a cute side of him.

but that fear in his face wasn't just a mask. his Blank facade that he forgot to wear made me stare at him worriedly but i remain clam outside it would be a huge out of character if i suddenly act what i was feeling.