Chapter 56

"Humans sure are cruel"
- Jasmine

Chapter 56: Cruelty

[Jasmine]

"Oi! Watch were you going!"

"Sorry!" i apologize and smiled at the man that i bumped into who just glared at me.

i sign and fixes my blazer that got crease.

i still need to find the president to discuss the stuff about the school festival.

Being the vice president of the student council is very tiring, the president keep dumping all his works to me if he thinks they are troublesome to make.

I admit that he's very attractive.

Girls in our room would squeal with just the sight of him and everyday someone wold confess their feelings towards him.

i took a deep breath and raises my head to stare in front of the road and started walking again when i accidentally bump someone again.

"Ah sorry" i close my eyes to brace myself from the scolding the person might give me.

but i didn't hear anything.

peaking with one eye i was greeted with a very attractive face.

She looks pretty and handsome at the same time.

she is still opening the wrapper of her lollipop when she's done she put it inside her mouth before looking at me.

i don't know why i keep on staring at her but there

there's something to her that makes me feel relax and content.

Peyton kallid. the genius of Quincy Academy.

"It's fine" she walk pass me and my gaze followed her figure before deciding to go back to my school.

School is the same as always.

My classmates would give me their cleaning work and copy my homework.

when they are done they would throw it away from me.

The teachers would ignore my presence and sometimes order me to do some stuffs for them.

Signing i started finishing the project Amelia needed for her art class.

i glance towards her way and saw her flirting with the president. they wee giggling and laughing to something unknown to me.

but i already know that they were laughing to the misfortune of our classmates.

the door opened and my eyes landed towards the beautiful figure that entered our room.

she has a pair of black eyes and black hair. she's the person i bump earlier morning.

i immediately retracted my eyes away from her when he suddenly glance towards me.

her eyes were black, it's plain but beautiful. they look very sleepy and her posture is so slouchy and she seems tired.

but her listless demeanor didn't fail to hide her beauty. i... i ... i envy her.

"oi jasmine are you done?" an annoyed voice snap me out my thoughts and i immediately stared at the owner and saw amelia looking down at me with both his hands on her hip.

"not yet, sorry" she just clicked her tongue and sat back beside the president.

i took a quick glance towards the person i was thinking earlier and saw her asleep.