Chapter 91

"My name is nicholas, i am your sister's boyfriend-"

"he's not my boyfriend"

Chapter 91: Suzue and nicholas (part 2)

"So what are you doing here?" Everyone stared at the silver haired when they saw him sitting beside suzue in the ship they are currently in.

the road was still not available, so they choose to ride the ship instead.

Suzue was reluctant at first. Why? because she's certain that the kraken she killed last time was smaller and weaker.

i mean yeah she haven't seen a kraken in her entire life but seeing a kraken that is smaller than the island of nero is surely not the original.

but suzue don't have any choice. it's not like she's afraid. it's just that its troublesome.

"Oi i'm asking you" suzue tiredly asked the man sitting beside him but the latter just glance at her and flashes her a small smile.

pissed, suzue declared to ignored him.

since the appearance of the man suzue has been in a crisis.

she knows not to trust him even though she likes him. she knows that he's planning something but she did't even bother to investigate

many questions appeared in her mind when she saw the man.

but all them, she's reluctant to know.

if only she had known that this will happen when liking someone then she shouldn't have let her feelings take control.

ethan stared at the two older teens sitting on the corner of the ship.

he really don't like the man at all. there's something about him and the way he sticks to suzue pisses him off.

puffing his cheeks he jog towards suzue and heavily sat on the woman's lap. he heard him groan a bit but he ignored her and planted himself closer to her.

HE need to protect her from the man.

"you've grown taller" he heard her whisper on his ear. he pouted at the thought of him growing taller.

getting tall = growing heavier.

means the girl won't carry him anymore.

"Shut up woman"

he clicked his tongue hearing her snickers at him.

Lilith on the other hand was amused at the three individuals on the corner.

he smiled lightly sensing the jealousy of the two males around her sister.

she silently went back towards one of the rooms in the ship and saw noah sitting on the bed spacing out.

"What's wrong noah? what are you thinking?"

noah raises his head and stared at her and smiled a bit.

"ahm well it's nothing"

no way in hell would noah say that they already met the man and he was even introduced as a husband by suzue herself. that would be strange.

he didn't know why they forgot about meeting the man. he thinks that it was the work of Ai but if it is then why would she need to erase their memory?

did something happened that day that needed to be forgotten?

WHy need to erase such information if she could just erase their memory about ai.

wait if noah remembered the man and they didn't. does this mean they couldn't remember ai as well?

"Noah?" noah stared at lilith and silently thinking that if he should tell her but decided not to.

he need to tell suzue first.

"Are you hungry? we should be arriving at the dasos tomorrow and the food will be serve later"

lilith informed and fell into contemplation. fancy cruises is really different from ships.

she never once rode a cruise nor a ship so she couldn't find any difference between them except their size and style.

"They will be a chance that we will encounter pirates, you should not go wander around" lilith warned and examined the clothes they have in the bag.

"okay, that goes for you too okay?"

noah is a sweet cinnamon so lilith couldn't help but smile at him. admiring him a bit.

"Anyway. do you have any relative in the dasos noah?"

she asked. then regretted after asking it. because there would be a chance that he might be abused or abandoned.

well yeah she remembered that he had a mother but what if they have a bad relationship.

"I have a mother who have her own family. but she loves me dearly and i too to her"

"i see, you must be excited to meet her again"

"yes. and she has a son that doesn't like me and i guess seeing him again makes me feel weird"

lilith was interested at what she found out about him and sat beside him waiting for her to continue.

"My brother is loved by everyone. he is weak and fragile. but i know he is not. he's rotten to the core. all i have he would want it. he was the reason why i become a slave, i don't know how he convince him to make me a slave though"

well lilith never thought that she would hear a dog blood step sibling story.

she actually ever thought that this stuff happens in real life as well so she awkwardly shifted on her seat and tried to comfort him.

"DOn't worry noah we would always be with you. if you'll meet him again we would be behind you. anyway do you know the name of the man that suzue is with?"

she questioned attempting to change the topic. she should have not asked, the her in the past lack familial love.

and lilith ... lilith has a father who didn't raise her but just watch her grow up with a cold stoic face and keeps on fighting with her sister.

and her sister would not even fight with her or get envious to the expensive stuffs she has. she would even be willing to serve her like a servant.

the difference between her and noah is huge so she didn't know what to say.

"Oh him.. he's ka-"

"Nicholas" both of them yelp when they heard a voice.

they turn around and saw the man in question. he's staring at them blankly and coldly.

"My name is nicholas, i am your sister's boyfriend-"

"he's not my boyfriend" lilith did't know wheter to laugh or cry when she saw how the man's face darken when they heard suzue's rejection.

she felt cold sweat rushing down on her back when they heard ethan said, "what a delusional man"

and then suzue added, "Stop it you brat, truth will hurts"

lilith and noah silently prayed for their safety.