Episode 50 : Carelessly Scandalous

It is now a very early sunday morning, at Martin's home, in Trenton's bedroom, Trenton was scrolling and surfing posts in his laptop.....

Trenton: (feels sad) (keeps scrolling the internet) ugh.... I am glad that you didn't avoid me after what Jayson acted last night.....
Connor: (plays with his Switch) do you want me to avoid you????
Trenton: (shakes his head) honestly.... no.... and I even cannot believe how much immature he is.... he doesn't have the rights to be jealous right? there was nothing between us.....
Connor: Trenton... there was something between you two that is why he got jealous.....
Trenton: but all I got was being hurt....
Connor: because it was so fresh for both of you... this being your first time being in love and that time where he has to leave and let go of his love to Martin because he found out they were cousins.... and Caliber started suddenly dating Martin.....
Trenton: but back to being jealous.....
Connor: he has the rights to be jealous because I can see in his eyes that he really does like you and every feelings are valid....
Trenton: (feels sad)
Connor: and to be honest Trenton... if I was on your place, I'd be proud if a man is jealous of me being with somebody..... cause I feel protected and loved.....
Trenton: but Connor? I wanna ask....
Connor: sure... what is it?
Trenton: what about us?
Connor: (smiles) (moves near Trenton) Trenton... you just knew me but that won't be the point of me not liking you..... Jayson tried to fill all his guts and end his struggle to be a better person.... he is already one great person but.... everybody is a mess that can only be fixed by somebody and I think it is you..... for him... (smiles)
Trenton: (slightly looks confused at Connor) (looks at his laptop) (sees a trending video) wait... why is this suddenly popping up on my newsfeed?
Connor: what? let me see! (looks at Trenton's laptop)
Trenton: (plays the trending video)
*Martin and Caliber makes out on the video*
Connor: oh God.... who filmed that?
Trenton: probably Uno... I heard about this cause Cleo caught him and Hannah that time but.... if Hannah is with us, she cannot be involved.....
Connor: Uno!
Trenton: we have to inform the two.......

At the dining room, Trenton and Connor headed and made Jayson, Caliber and Martin watch the video.....

Martin: (looks at the video of him and Caliber making out) (feels slightly nervous)
Jayson: I knew you will fuck this up Caliber! (slams the table)
Caliber: (fixes his hair) Jayson... do not start my day with a rage...
Jayson: but aren't you concerned about this video?
Caliber: as if we are fucking in this video Jayson..... we are only making out and tongue and mouth fucking.... a very hot one to be honest... (hugs Martin)
Martin: babe? (looks concerned at Caliber)
Caliber: (kisses Martin) Martin... this ain't a sextape... maybe a scandal but it is not bad.... we can even start our own Onlyfans....
Jayson: (punches the table)
*everyone widens their eyes at Jayson*
Martin: Caliber.... but are you sure about your carelessness about this video? you made me calm about this and I will be.... what if you... (feels worried) what if you changed you mind about this then.... then... (starts panicking)
Caliber: (sadly looks at Martin) (holds Martin's hand) Martin.... I love you so much until death.... and I will have you till we get old.... and this video? that does define us and I am fearless about it.... (smiles) and who made a confident Caliber?
Martin: me... (looks down sadly)
Caliber: so cheer up.... (smiles)
*Trenton and Connor looks worried at each other*
Jayson: (looks angrily away) you better be...

It is now afternoon, at the school's outdoor sports arena, the school's basketball teammates are practicing and training for the upcoming little league.......

Coach: (looks at a scandal of Caliber and Martin on his phone) (feels pissed) ugh.... (whistles) everyone.... go and take a break... Prescott, Cedrick and also Hannah.... I need you all here right now.....
Hannah: (approaches the coach) what is it sir????
Coach: ugh Hannah.... is Caliber and Martin in a real relationship???
Hannah: ugh.... (looks nervous at Prescott and Cedrick)
Cedrick: what is it sir? (approaches the coach)
Coach: I said... is Caliber dating a gay person????
Prescott: (wipes off his sweats with a towel) yes sir... (approaches the coach) what could be the problem?
Coach: (murmurs) such an MVP would engage to this.... disgrace!
Cedrick: sir? what is that?
Coach: I need to talk to that person soon... and by means of soon... tell him that I have to talk to him tomorrow.....
Hannah: but coach... can we...
Coach: (screams angrily) no fags are allowed in my team... never! (left)
Prescott: oh no..... Caliber is in real trouble.. he really is.... 
Cedrick: I do not know how Caliber will react...
Hannah: neither do I.......

It is now night, at some strip club in the city, Uno was there drinking alone.....

Uno: (stares angrily at the lights) (in his mind) now tell me how it feels Uno?! tell me how it feels to be embarrassed by the whole school especially when they see you tomorrow? you will not like it... that is what I am sure about! (remembers something)

A flashback shows the event where the film that Martin led is now being presented at the auditorium...... after the whole film......

*everyone claps happily*
Caliber: (smiles at the film) oh God... that was cool???
Prescott: yeah bro... it was cool! proud of you.....
Uno: (feels pissed) (look around) (in his mind) Martin really scraped out the few scenes that I had.... I must confront him!!
Trenton: (hugs Martin tightly) it is a bummer that Reese and Cleo really chose to go to the mall after class instead of watching the movie... I want to see them proud of you....
Martin: I gave them the copy anyway and... thank you Trenton for being there with me all the time.....
Trenton: (hugs Martin) of course... always will be...
Uno: (angrily approaches Martin) Martin? can we talk? about the film???,
Martin: (notices Uno) oh Uno.... it has been good to work with you for this film and....
Uno: (cuts off Martin) it was ugly! I was not there and this is the second time you rejected a part of mine.....
Martin: but....
*everyone cheers for Caliber's name*
Caliber: (screams happily) everyone!!! I am going to treat everybody who follows me to the restaurant that I will be in soon! meet me there okay and lets all party and ruin that place!! hahahahauhaha!
Prescott: yes bro!!! that power! that power!!
Trenton: Martin... go and approach Caliber and tell him congratulations...
Martin: (nods) (pushes to the crowd) I really want to do that! (smiles)
*Caliber and Prescott left immediately*
Trenton: (follows Martin)
*Martin and Trenton walks to the exit of the room*
Uno: (angrily follows Martin and Trenton) where are you two going?
Martin: (looks at Caliber and Prescott running away) and there goes him.. (looks down sadly) building his confidence like I told him too.... (takes a deep breath)
Trenton: (hugs Martin) (feels sad) bro... I am so sorry...
Martin: (breaks out an cries)
Trenton: (pats Martin's back) there.. there.... I am here, let us celebrate.... (smiles)
Uno: (clenches his fists) (stares angrily at Martin)

Back at present......

Uno: (clenches his fists) (in his mind) you cared too much about a person who didn't care for you and now you got what you want, let me make you feel that again.... back to the beginning Martin... back to the beginning.....

Are you ready for the raging episode that will change the mood of the story? Last 10 episodes! tune in!
#2AMFCarelesslyScandalous