Episode 22 : Surprise Attack

It is now a monday morning...... at the parking lot, Jayson and Martin are about to leave the car..... at the parking lot....

Jayson: (smiles) (looks at Martin)
Martin: (looks weirdly at Jayson) now what? what's with that look?
Jayson: (shrugs) nothing..... (looks at Martin's hickies) won't we get into trouble because of this???
Martin: why??? we are a couple right? so we are allowed to do so.....
Jayson: (eyes widens at Martin) are we really one??? (blushes) like.... we never really had an official statement that we are together like.... I am doing this to protect you from Cal....
Martin: but.... (takes a deep breath) I think I really do like you and.... you do not have to protect me from Caliber anymore......
Jayson: what do you mean that you do not want me to protect you from that asshole?
Martin: (shakes his head) (hugs Jayson) I just want you to take care of me as you always should.... I can stand by myself to Caliber now......
Jayson: (kisses Martin's lips) I love you so much......
Martin: (blushes at Jayson) I love you so much too..... (hugs and kisses Jayson)
Caliber: (walks at the parking lot) (sees Martin and Jayson kissing in the parking lot) (feels angry)
Martin: (keeps kissing Jayson) (sees Caliber staring at them)
Caliber: (feels uncomfortable) (shakes his head down) (left)
Martin: (looks at Caliber leaving) (in his mind) what is wrong with that guy???
Jayson: (smiles at Martin) and guess what Martin..... my brother will going to study in the same school as us......
Martin: really?? (kisses Jayson's cheeks) (keeps looking and confused at Caliber leaving)
Jayson: and it was a right time for us to be together.... (holds Martin's hand) cause I can show him my first ever boyfriend...
Martin: you are really proud of me huh???
Jayson: as always Martin.... I always liked you since the beginning..... (hugs Martin)
Martin: (hugs Jayson tightly)

And so it goes, the classes finally started and after a few periods.... it is now lunch...... at the outdoor tables, Trenton, Cleo, Reese, Martin and Jayson were hanging out together....

Reese: (looks serious at Trenton) can we get this straight Trenton? aren't you straight?
Trenton: (spits out his food) what the fuck!! where did you get that question???
Martin: hahahahaha.. is this about last night???
Cleo: (looks at everyone) what are you guys talking about?
Reese: (holds Cleo's shoulders) oh Cleo..... its just.... Martin and Jayson seemed to make out last night and as we video chatted, I noticed his hickie....
Jayson: (smiles at Martin)
Trenton: (keeps eating) (blushes down)
Cleo: (rolls her eyes) (looks Martin and Jayson's hickies) yeah?? I wasn't invited again with you personal video chats huh???
Trenton: wow Cleo.... as if we spammed you with invitation to our chat...
Martin: yeah Cleo... it seems that you were talking to somebody else besides us....
Cleo: (blushes at everybody) no I wasn't..... I do not know what you guys are talking about......
Reese: yes you were..... we are calling you and messenger told us that you were on another phone call......
Cleo: oh me??? (feels shy) ugh.... (remembers something)

A flashback shows last night at Cleo's house, inside her bedroom, Cleo was in a conversation with Caliber.....

Cleo: (calling Caliber) I also have a question..... what about Martin's request in hunting down the source of the viral video???
Caliber: (on the line) haven't you seen the video in the net?
Cleo: no... that is why I am telling you this.....
Caliber: and that is already my answer too..... you did not see the video means, it is already deleted....
Cleo: how about the source?
Caliber: do I really have to do that??? (feels annoyed)
Cleo: you wanna get back Martin's trust or not?
Caliber: (takes a deep breath) I want to.... but isn't this hard?
Cleo: you were hard on him too.... remember that.....
Caliber: (feels sad)

Back at present.......

Cleo: whatever guys..... (rolls her eyes) I am still hurt that you guys did not invite me in the conversation.....
Reese:(scratches her head) how many times do I have to tell you that you ignored us...
*everyone laughs*
Cleo: (murmurs) you guys seemed to invite Tori than me....
Tori: (approaches everybody) I wasn't in the conversation you expected to have me in..... but why am I in this conversation...
Cleo: (eyes widens at Tori) huh?
Trenton: (looks away) (murmurs) awkward...
Jayson: good afternoon Tori... what brings you here???
Tori: (smiles) Ms. Cristina wants to see us before we leave the school.... he wants to see you guys....
Trenton: yeah... that is what I was telling you Martin....
Jayson: (looks at Martin) sure... we will be there right?? we all support for Martin.....
Martin: (smiles) (nods)
Cleo: (feels guilty) (secretly looks at Tori)
Tori: (smiles at everybody)

It is now dismissal..... at Ms. Cristina's room, Martin, Trenton, Jayson, Cleo, Reese were there listening to Ms. Cristina's discussion about the elections....

Ms. Cristina: (looks at everybody) (smiles) so you guys have to roam around the different campuses starting on Wednesday okay??? and promote yourselves.....
Reese: but we are too shy to be there.... like, we do not know most of everybody.....
Martin: Reese is right, Ms. Cristina.....
Jayson: I got you covered Martin......
Caliber: (enters the room) I got you guys covered... I assure you guys that!
*everyone looks at Caliber*
Cleo: Cal??
Caliber: why?? surprised by me??
Jayson: are you really still part of our campaign like.... we are enough...
Caliber: and me and Cleo were together putting posters of your party list Jayson... in case you have no appreciation.....
Ms. Cristina: guys... do not argue okay???
*Cedrick and Tori enters the room*
Tori: (looks at everyone) sorry I am late.... (smiles) me and Cedrick got into some little troubles going here....
Caliber: (stares angrily at Cedrick) (clenches his fists)
Cedrick: (looks nervously at Caliber) ugh guys.... I still have to do something..... (about to leave)
Caliber: (pushes and punches Cedrick to a wall) you really have to leave this place if you do not stay away from Tori!!!
Cedrick: (feels pain) Cal??? why??? (getting punched by Caliber) stop it!!
Tori: (runs to Cedrick) (stares angrily at Caliber) what are you doing Cal???
Ms. Cristina: somebody stop the fight! (screams)
Caliber: (keeps punching Tori) protecting you from this guy!!
Martin: (feels nervous) (screams) we do not need you here Caliber!! (crying)
Caliber: (eyes widens at Martin) Martin??? (stops punching Cedrick)
Martin: (crying) you wanna prove me that you wanna change but look at you with your violent behavior! I do not need you in our team.... (left)
Jayson: wait Martin......
Caliber: (about to approach Martin) oh no... Martin! (tears falls on his face)
Jayson: (holds Caliber) do not dare to approach him Cal! you stay away from all of us! (feels angry) (left)
*everyone looks at Caliber*
Caliber: (feels worried)
Cedrick: (feels pain) (touches his bleeding lips)
Cleo: (feels sad for Caliber)
Tori: (stares angrily at Caliber)
Ms. Cristina: (stares angrily at Caliber) meet me at the guidance office Caliber..... (left)
Caliber: (feels sad) (wipes his tears) Martin.....

Oh God! This is getting better and better by episode... what would come next? tune in!
#2AMFSurpriseAttack