Episode 60 : Back To 2AM

A week after Martin's stay in the hospital, everything was finally back to normal except for school, they successfully defended themselves against Uno, Caliber's homophobic coach loss his job but everybody was still suspended for 2 weeks because of the big mess that they made...... it is currently 2 AM and at Martin's home's bedroom, Martin was surfing the internet......

Martin: (looking through his facebook account) (types something) (smiles)

"It has been a tough romantic adventure for me and everybody else in my boat. In fact, I do not want to call it romantic because just like what I said, we were on the same boat in this adventure and we all learned such romantic and non romantic things all throughout this journey. I have to admit that I might have gotten such popularity for my own embarrassing videos made and somehow, I am making use of it. Either you hate me for my stupidity, if you believe Uno's story more than my side, I am taking this opportunity to tell you all that I am so thankful for what you have done to me because without all of this mess, I won't ever be willing to look forward for a new chapter in my life so, thank you all for pushing me with pain just for us to spread out wings into a better place. And for Uno's story, his side will always remain valid and everything that he have done to me and to others shows who he really is which is real... haha.. but I hope that such little problems shouldn't be brought to a fucking bigger picture and always control your feelings and emotions towards somebody because feelings are the most powerful.... it can ruin people around you and.... besides standing for my side in my own story, I still do apologize for whatever I done to Uno and I hope from this day, we all learn.... and we have to look forward in the future leaving the problems in the past, so everyone, thank you for reading this unnecessary post but... the better days are now here for me, hopefully"

Martin: (clicks the post button) (takes a deep breath) (sees a message from Uno) (feels confused) (in his mind) that was fast.... I wonder how Uno is? (opens his inbox)

Messenger: Uno - Martin

Uno: Martin... I want to keep this short and honest with you but I also apologize and being in coma for one week compare to you who woken up in just 3 days made me realize a lot about what I have done... I know you will not read this long ass message after I got us almost killed but the point here is that I have realized the importance of feelings... my feelings were valid like you say but the intense anger was unnecessary.... and I know you were sincere begging me to stop killing you that night but I never listened and continued us getting in trouble that is why no matter how I sincere in apologizing, I will accept if you won't forgive me....
Martin: Uno.... I hope you do not overthink what I posted and overthink what you just said okay? we are addressing an apology to look forward for what's good comes next and I have to say that we have to say goodbye to our feud because I will leave our hate behind... and I hope you do too....
Uno: thank you Martin... this is for the best....
Martin: it really is.... and I heard that you are still stuck in the hospital, still recovering?
Uno: I was in a worse situation that you shockingly but I guess, I survived cause I really have to finish this.....
Martin: well... keep fighting Uno.... look forward to your healing....
Uno: thank you Martin... thank you!
Martin: thank you too....

--------------

Uno: (notices a new message from his Blued account) (in his mind) now who the fuck is this???

Blued: IAmTakenStillWannaFuck - 2AMBoi

IAmTakenStillWannaFuck: any plans for the weekend? meet me in Hotel Blue Clementine tomorrow.....
2AMBoi: who even are you??? and isn't this infidelity?
2AMBoi: oh wait... this is a spam message.. why would I expect a reply?
IAmTakenStillWannaFuck: that explains my username and that is the explanation itself.....
2AMBoi: and so?! still infidelity...
IAmTakenStillWannaFuck: are you a fucking lawyer?
2AMBoi: cause I say these stuffs?
IAmTakenStillWannaFuck: cause if you want, you may open this closed case.... I can be versatile for a baby...
2AMBoi: yuck! maybe your boyfriend is boring that is why you are this horny... you are even horny that the last person I talked here.....
IAmTakenStillWannaFuck: its just... its been a long time since we had sex.....
2AMBoi: man, you do not have to tell me... I am not fucking you in wherever you are.....
IAmTakenStillWannaFuck: you still have no choice... I will annoy you tomorrow... I am sure..... like that person who annoyed you here before.....
2AMBoi: what?!
IAmTakenStillWannaFuck: any plans for the weekend? meet me in Hotel Blue Clementine tomorrow.....