Episode 32 : Wanted Or Unwanted Guest?

Still at the house of Martin, Jayson was in the front porch alone.....

Jayson: (feels sad) where could that boy be?? (feels worried)
Trenton: (approached Jayson) good morning Jayson.... (yawns)
Jayson: oh hi Trenton.... it seems that you just woke up, I apologize so much for texting you to be here with me...
Trenton: no need.... I am truly fine..... I am glad to help.... is your cousin coming?
Jayson: yeah.... ugh..... (feels sad) but Martin is not in this house and we never got any news about since yesterday.....
Trenton: (tries twisting the doorknob) well..... he seems to not be here..... and I do not hear the air condition working.....
Jayson: then where could he be??
Caliber: (parks his car in front of the house)
Martin: (walks out of the car)
Jayson: Martin? (sees Martin walking out of Caliber's car) (runs to Martin) (smiles) where have you been?
Martin: (looks surprised at Jayson) oh God... Jayson??
Trenton: (approaches Jayson and Martin) Jayson has been worried about you since last night.....
Jayson: (looks angrily at Caliber in the car) and why are you with that asshole! why is he driving you home?
Martin: (looks nervously at Caliber and Jayson) ugh..... its because....
Caliber: (walks to Martin) I have seen Martin roaming and shopping in the same mall as me..... and I forced him to let me drive him home....
Jayson: wait what?! (feels angry)
Martin: (looks at Caliber) (in his mind) is he saving me by lying?
Caliber: (looks serious at Jayson) I already made a good decision Jayson and he is finally here... do not need to bark at me because I was with your boyfriend.....
Jayson: (feels angry) (about to punch Caliber) what do you mean by barking!!
Trenton: oh God... Jayson! (holds Jayson from the back)
Martin: ugh... (looks worried at Jayson and Caliber) can you two calm down?
Caliber: Martin... but am I wrong? your boyfriend is looking like an aggressive dog ready to attack whoever's with its owner and somehow Trenton is lashing him up!
Trenton: (giggles a bit) hahahahaha...
Jayson: (looks annoyed at Martin) Martin, tell him how much caring I am.....
Martin: (looks pissed at Jayson and Caliber) you two act your age... I am tired to see you two unnecessarily fight.... you two looks stupid by the way! (enters the house) (left)
Jayson: oh God.... Martin!! (looks at Martin leaving)
Martin: (peeks back at the entrance) you better join us for breakfast Cal.... in exchange of you forcing to drive me home..... (left)
Jayson: what?! he is going to eat breakfast with us???
Caliber: (laughs annoyingly at Jayson) aren't you going to benefit at the doughnuts and other foods I ordered for our breakfast! (takes his boxes full of foods) (enters the house) (left)
Jayson: (stares angrily at Caliber) I cannot believe Martin all of the sudden made up with Caliber....
Trenton: maybe Martin is just returning the favor..... like Cal meant, he forced Martin nicely.....
Jayson: no one said nicely.....
Trenton: I got you bro.... your man won't get taken away from you.....
Jayson: (looks serious at Trenton) if you... say so....

It is now almost afternoon, at the living room.... Martin, Caliber and Jayson were watching together....

Jayson: (looks angrily at Caliber) (hugs Martin) (in his mind) he has been here for hours..... why isn't he leaving?
Martin: (watches TV)
Caliber: (rolls his eyes at Jayson) aren't we going to eat lunch?!
Jayson: who said you are going to eat here? who said you are staying?
Martin: shut the fuck up you two! I am the boss here and you guys cannot do anything if I bring people here or not....
Jayson: (looks sadly at Martin) why are you all of the sudden like this? am I too tight?
Martin: (eyes widens at Jayson) wait babe.... I mean is.... (feels sad) I did not want to speak that way... it is just... (holds Jayson's cheeks)
Caliber: (watches Martin and Jayson flirting) ugh!! (rolls his eyes) I am hungry...
Martin: (kisses Jayson) I do not wanna see you fight.... I appreciate you defending me but.... I do not wanna see you mad too.....
Caliber: fine... I insist ordering food for us... if that will make your boy to not hate me! I will be back! (left)
Jayson: (looks at Caliber leaving) so that means, I was really too tight....
Martin: (sadly nods) just a little too tight....
Jayson: (tears falls on his face) I am sorry baby.... I did not mean too.... but I miss you so much!! (hugs Martin tightly)
Martin: (hugs Jayson) I still love you no matter what.... (wipes Jayson's tears)
Caliber: (peeks at Martin and Jayson flirting) (feels pissed) (in his mind) can these two stop?
Martin: so where is your cousin coming?
Jayson: very very soon.... he is so excited to meet us.....
Martin: ugh Jayson..... I think we can have a double celebration cause my cousin all of the sudden wanna live with me and he is coming right now....
Jayson: really?! oh God... (smiles) is she a girl or is he a boy?
Martin: he is a boy too.... (smiles)
Jayson: I am so excited.. Tori and Trenton are on their way... they bought tons of ingredients so we can make a food for later.....
Martin: sure thing.... (smiles) I am really excited too....
Jayson: you will gonna love him but do not love him okay? just me!
Martin: hahahahaha... sure......

Near Martin's home, Trenton and Tori are now on their way home with the ingredients they bought from the supermarket.....

Trenton: (carrying the groceries) the taxi terminal was useless...
Tori: so true Trenton.. they made us walk! (carries groceries)
Connor: (looks at the houses) (feels lost) now where is Martin's home here? the houses do not have addresses....
Trenton: (keeps walking) lets hurry Tori.... I cannot wait to be home and meet....
Connor: (cuts off Trenton) (looks at Trenton) ugh kid? (taps Trenton)
Trenton: ugh... (looks at Connor) sir... I know you seem lost but we are busy...
Tori: (approaches Trenton) wait.... (looks at Connor) how can we help you?
Connor: (looks at Tori) I have been lost in this village and do you guys know somebody named Martin?
Trenton: why you finding Martin?
Connor: I am his cousin! (smiles)
Trenton: oh God!
*Trenton and Tori widens their eyes to one another*

This is hilarious... next episode will be a big revelation.. tune in!
#2AMFWantedOrUnwantedGuest