Episode 30 : The Sudden Apologetic Visitor

Still at the front yard of Caliber's home......

Martin: (looks sadly at Caliber)
Caliber: (rolls his eyes) you know what.... you have to go home before Jayson fucks the shit out of me..... (passes Martin)
Martin: but I gave my own effort to come here..... and I did not even go to school for this....
Caliber: so is it my responsibility? (looks at Martin) how about my effort?? have you seen the way I really want to make up with you?
Martin: (tears falls on his face) Cal....
Caliber: but you are the one who is stubborn here! I am granting the thing that you want but you cannot grant back the exhange? am I the only one fulfilling a want here?
Martin: that is why I am here.... (keeps crying) that is why I am here to fix all of these.....
Caliber: (looks at Martin) (feels sad) (looks at the sky) anyways, it is getting dark... if you wanna stay, the door is open but you can leave now if your Jayson is barking soon....
Martin: Caliber... do not treat Jayson that way....
Caliber: if he doesn't treat me that way too.... (enters the house) (left)
Martin: (looks sadly at Caliber) (follows Caliber) (left)

At the dining room of Caliber's home, Martin was there alone.....

Martin: (sits on a dining chair) (keeps crying)
Caliber: (enters the room) (sees Martin crying) (feels sad) why are you here? I am hanging out at the living room.....
Martin: (looks at Caliber) oh....
Caliber: (takes a deep breath) fine... I know we want to fix this but sure, I will admit that I was too hard to you right now.... (wipes Martin's tears)
Martin: (looks at Caliber wiping his tears)
Caliber: I have pizza..... join me there.... (left)
Martin: (stands up) (follows Caliber sadly) (left)

While Martin and Caliber were hanging out, at school, Jayson, Tori, Trenton, Cleo, Reese, Cedrick, Prescott and Reese are about to go home..... at the parking lot......

Jayson: oh my God! that was fun! I was watching you guys clowning the two all the time...
Reese: so true.... (smiles) I wasn't contented.....
Cedrick: are you guys sure that we won't get any trouble? like... Ms. Cristina would cover us?
Prescott: Cedrick, you are too much of a nice boy...... it was fun and claim it!
Cleo: (smiles) yeah!! especially when Tori drew a dick on Uno's cheeks... oh my God!! we really do fit as bullies... why are we the nice ones... hahahaha....
Tori: (questionable looks at Cleo)
Cleo: (smiles at Tori) high five Tori... (offers a high five at Tori)
Tori: (smiles slightly at Cleo) (high fives Cleo)
Trenton: (smiles at Cleo and Tori) so guys.... are we going home? how about those two?
Jayson: well.... I think I have to drop by Martin before I go home.... to check on my boy.....
Cleo: (eyes widens at Jayson) no Jayson! no!!
*everyone looks weirdly at Cleo*
Jayson: why Cleo?? you okay?
Cleo: just... ugh.... just give him a time alone.... he is not needing that but insist yourself to do that for him....
Tori: I agree.... (smiles) that baby of ours needs space and lets give him that.....
Jayson: okay! (feels sad)
Reese: and for Uno and Hannah's situation.... they probably be spending time in the wash room removing permanent make up that won't really be removed until tomorrow morning....
*everyone laughs*
Trenton: wait... before we leave... isn't your cousin coming home tomorrow Jayson?
Jayson: oh yeah! I will throw a party in my house tomorrow.... you guys should come!
Cleo: sure! sounds great!
Tori: I am in too....
Reese: is your cousin handsome, Jayson?
Prescott: not as handsome as me.....
Reese: eww.... (moves away from Prescott)
*everyone laughs*
Jayson: so lets go guys???
Tori: sure... I have to go! bye....
Cedrick: me too!
*Tori and Cedrick left*
Prescott: wait guys! (follows Tori and Cedrick) (left)
Cleo: I have to get going too.... (smiles) lets go Reese?? Trenton?
Reese: sure...
Trenton: not me.... I will still head to a stationary before going home..
Cleo: okay! bye Trenton! bye Jayson!
Jayson: bye! (waves bye at Cleo and Reese)
*Cleo and Reese left*
Trenton: so I have to go Jayson, bye!
Jayson: wait... (holds Trenton) I can drive you there instead.....
Trenton: no need Jayson.... its a little bit embarrassing... (blushes)
Jayson: no need to... we are friends.... I will take you home safe and complete.... (holds Trenton's shoulders softly)
Trenton: (nods slowly) (smiles at Jayson)

Back at Caliber's house, Caliber and Martin were still at the living room hanging out...

Martin: (feels sad) (tears falls on his face) (watches TV)
Caliber: (sees Martin crying) oh God! we are not watching a sad movie but why are you crying?! (sits close to Caliber)
Martin: (looks nervously at Caliber) 
Caliber: you do not have to cry anymore... I am trying to be good here.... you should help yourself too.... (wipes Martin's tears with his shirt)
Martin: (stares at Caliber's eyes looking at him)
Caliber: (in his mind) he is so vulnerable.... (stares directly to Martin's eyes)
Martin: (lips starts to shake) (feels Caliber's heartbeat)
Caliber: (touches Martin's jaw) (softly kisses Martin)
Martin: (closes his eyes) (kisses Caliber's lips softly)
Caliber: (grabs and hugs Martin's waist softly) (carries Martin to the loveseat) (keeps kissing Martin)
Martin: (claws Caliber's back) (keeps kissing Caliber) (moans softly) Cal.... (smiles)
Caliber: (kisses Martin's neck) do you like it huh?? do you like it?? (slowly takes of Martin's shirt)
Martin: (bites his lips) (pushes Caliber's head on his neck)

Outside the house, Uno and Hannah were angrily going home....

Hannah: (feels pissed) look what you have got me into! I wasn't involved in your sneaky stupidity!
Uno: whatever Hannah! (touches his body) we already got it..... what else can we do besides waiting till the morning.... (looks at Caliber's house) oh God! the house is well lit up inside... this is not how Caliber does things in his house... it is always meant to be dark.....
Hannah: what is going on?!
Uno: let us see.... (runs to the porch and peeks at the cabinet)
Hannah: wait for me... (follows Uno)
Uno: (sees Caliber and Martin making out inside the living room) oh my God! (eyes widens at Caliber and Martin)
Hannah: (covers her mouth) oh my God! what am I watching? (sees Caliber and Martin making out)
*Hannah and Uno widens their eyes to each other*

Last 10 episodes of the season. I am so excited for what is next! Be ready guys... be ready because this will be the exciting part!
#2AMFTheSuddenApologeticVisitor