Episode 7 : Can't Be Seen

It is now night with at Martin's house, him and Trenton are currently eating dinner.......

Trenton: I am so surprised that you do not have any friday nights to attend... a lot in our school always try to invite you and you always go and come.....
Martin: (rolls his eyes) and what??? the will just going to assault me?
Trenton: (eyes widens) they fucking what??? you are getting assaulted??
Martin: do not worry about it.... yes, it is a bad thing but because there are too many of them who does that, because I am a boy and no one easily believe that there is such thing as a boy getting harassed then.... (smiles) I just try myself to avoid them.....
Trenton: but it is not right...... you should always have my back or Jayson... if you go to parties....
Martin: Jayson? I do not want to bother him so much... he is being nice so much, its hard to ask for more.....
Trenton: then me?
Martin: when did you say yes to me inviting you to the party???
Trenton: did you ask??
Martin: (looks serious at Trenton)
Trenton: oh yeah... you do... hahaha... I am sorry.... you know I am an introvert.... but... you could have told me or Reese or even Cleo if there's cases like this.... yes, we boys do not get justice that much but assault is an assault..... let us protect you......
Martin: you do not have to.... I can protect myself.... you can always see me out powering Caliber.....
Trenton: okay??? but Martin, we have your back... anytime....
Martin: (nods) sure.... sure thing.....

After the dinner, Trenton and Martin took a bath and they finally hung out at Martin's bedroom........ It is now 12 AM.......

Martin: (looks at the clock) (in his mind) why is this skin care kid still not asleep???
Trenton: (playing in his phone) (looks at Martin) ugh.... Martin?? I've been noticing you staring at the ceiling for about an hour already.... do you have insomnia??? is this the reason why you sleep late?
Martin: (looks at Trenton) (shakes his head) no... but I am bothered why you are still awake... I really do thought you care about your skin???
Trenton: I do... but this is a sleepover and...... I wonder why you are trying hard in sleeping?
Martin: aren't you sleepy???
Trenton: (smiles down) (looks away) or maybe.... you are waiting for me to sleep because you wanna do something?
Martin: (blushes) no, I don't! why the fuck would I?
Trenton: if you wanna watch gayporn, then go! I will not bother! Hahahahaha...
Martin: what the fuck Trenton?? it is not that.....
Trenton: so that means, you are still trying to wait for me to sleep to do whatever you do every night?? you smell suspicious...
Martin: (shake his head) fine!! (rolls his eyes) goodnight! (covers himself with a blanket) (in his mind) this is the reason why I do not bring people to my home all the time.....
Trenton: (stops playing his game) fine!! (lies on the bed) I will sleep too.... if you say so! hahahahahaha.... you are starting to be mysterious Martin.... you are starting to be an introvert......
Martin: just introvert my ass! I am sleeping........

After 2 hours, it is now 2 AM, Martin slowly wakes up......

Martin: (moves his blanket away) (yawns) (looks at Trenton)
Trenton: (sleeping)
Martin: (smiles) (grabs his laptop) (opens his Blued account) (log ins his account) (sees a new message from "ShhKeepThisASecret")

Blued: ShhKeepThisASecret - 2AMBoi

*Yesteday*
ShhKeepThisASecret: I live in Carson City and I also study at Carson City International University........ How about you???
ShhKeepThisASecret: Hello???
ShhKeepThisASecret: ugh..... am I still talking to anybody??
ShhKeepThisASecret: after giving my information... this is what you will be doing???
ShhKeepThisASecret: you are a fucking scam! FUCK!
*Today*
2AMBoi: OMFG! I am sorry..... I didn't mean to..... I am sorry...... but really?!! you are living in the same city and studying at a same school as me??
-seen by ShhKeepThisASecret-
2AMBoi: hey! I see you reading my messages..... talk to me....
-seen by ShhKeepThisASecret-
2AMBoi: fine.... I really woke up late to check on this cause I remembered that I have unseen messages.....
ShhKeepThisASecret: why didn't you reply to me anyway??? do you know that makes me feel unimportant??
2AMBoi: wow!! you speak like that? are you my boyfriend???
ShhKeepThisASecret: 😶🙄
2AMBoi: fine.... I apologize again... I really do apologize but please... act as what we are...... you sound like an out of place over protective boyfriend...
ShhKeepThisASecret: fine! sure..... okay! goodnight.....
2AMBoi: hell fuck! please..... stop being moody!! I really woke up to check on you.... I really do feel bad..

-------------

Martin: (stares at the laptop)
Trenton: (watches Martin) ugh.... I knew it.... I knew you would wake up at 2AM!
Martin: (screams) (felt surprised) fuck!!! (falls down the bed) fuck Trenton! were you sneaking at me??!
Trenton: (shrugs) I do not know...... but what were you doing??
Martin: (looks at his laptop) (slides the laptop under the bed) ugh........ um...... watching gayporn???
Trenton: oh God! I knew it! you know what...... you should not be shy about it....
Martin: you hetero! (looks serious at Trenton)
Trenton: ugh.... okay??? I am sorry to bother you if you were jacking off.....
Martin: (looks serious at Trenton) (rolls his eyes)
Trenton: (rolls away from Martin) fine! I will not bug you........ I go sleep now..... (returns back to sleep)
Martin: (rolls his eyes) (rolls his eyes) (feels his phone vibrates) now what is this??? (looks at his phone) (sees a new message)

Messenger: Jayson - Martin

Jayson: awake again??? okay.... I understand its friday night..... but keep up with your sleep tomorrow okay???
Martin: well appreciated... thank u! 💛
Jayson: 💜😴 goodnight!
Martin: goodnight Jace.....
Jayson: 💜💜💜

--------

Martin: (smiles down) good night Jace....

While Martin is still awake, at Caliber's house's bedroom, Caliber is still awake while Tori is asleep on the bed......

Caliber: (looks at his laptop) (feels pissed off) fuck!!! (shuts his laptop)
Tori: (wakes up immediately) huh??? (looks at Caliber) Cali??? you okay?? why are you still awake?
Caliber: ugh... (looks at Tori) babe?? I just played a game..... you know.... it is stressful...
Tori: oh.... you bothered my.... (yawns) beauty rest.....
Caliber: (feels angry at Tori) bother?
Tori: yeah... yeah... just sleep.... I was tired earlier....... (turns her back from Caliber) good night... sleep too......
Caliber: (feels sad) (lies in his bed) (in his mind) why does nobody see my worth? why is my life so stupid?? (about to cry) (stares at the ceiling)

Damn! What was Caliber doing with his laptop? what was the reason why he was pissed off the whole day?? Tune in guys! This is exciting!
#2AMBoiCantBeSeen