Episode 34 : United For The First Time

It is now almost night.... in front of the village where Martin was living, Jayson was there alone inside his car.....

Jayson: (feels sad) (tears falls on his face) (screams) fuck!!! you should have known better Jayson! you are a stupid person for madly falling in love with your very own cousin..... (punches his steering wheel) fuck!! fuck!! fuck!!!!
*Cedrick and Prescott approaches Jayson*
Prescott: oh my God.... Jayson? why are you here all alone?
Cedrick: Martin has been waiting for you the whole day and he is so sad...
Jayson: and he is my cousin! do you guys know that? (looks sadly at Cedrick and Prescott)
Cedrick: we already know about it......
Prescott: but in that case, Martin has a bigger reason now to care about you.... he is now responsible of you as much as you are for him......
Cedrick: (holds Jayson's shoulder) bro.... we should get you guys home... Martin is your home now cause he is your cousin.....
Jayson: but I love him differently... in a forbidden way and I just knew about it.... I feel so stupid!!
*Cedrick and Prescott hugs Jayson*
Cedrick: do not cry bro.... he will never remove or change his love for you.... you will always be his Jayson even as cousins.....
Prescott: so agree.... you have a priviledge with him... don't you like that....
Jayson: I am just scared that if he will hate me as a cousin, especially that I am already overprotective as a boyfriend....
Cedrick: remove that mindset bro...... Martin will appreciate how overprotective you are.... if this is about Caliber, I wanna share you that no matter how Caliber hates me, I still treat him as a brother.... I cannot blame you for hating Cal but.... we have our own flaws.... we should understand each other....
Jayson: (looks down sadly)
Prescott: (strokes Jayson's hair) now lets get you home.... everyone cannot start the little party without you.....
Jayson: (nods) get in... (starts the engine)

While Jayson, Cedrick and Prescott were travelling back to Martin's house, Martin and the others are hanging out on the living room......

Martin: (feels worried) (looks through the window)
Connor: (feels sad) (watches Martin) damn.... you guys gave a big effort but I still feel like I messed up a lot already....
Trenton: (looks sadly at Connor) do not say that Connor.... we are openly welcoming you here and anything that has to do with Jayson and Martin was not your fault.....
Cleo: yeah... (watches Martin worrying near the window) you guys are originally cousins of one another.... what is wrong with that?
*Reese and Caliber enters the room*
Reese: guys.... (carries a tray of cupcakes) we can finally start the small feast.....
Caliber: (looks sadly at Martin) ugh... what happened to him?
Cleo: (whispers to Caliber) he is still missing Jayson....
Caliber: (walks to Martin) ugh Martin....
Martin: (looks at Caliber) why?
Caliber: I am sorry that you and....
Martin: (nods) (cuts off Caliber) you have nothing to do with this... do not feel bad....
Caliber: but you aren't still enjoying and our efforts looks like.... we have failed you...
Martin: (smiles slightly) that sounded stupid hahaha.... I appreciate it.... so much... (looks at his friends)
Tori: (watches Martin and Caliber talking)
Martin: I just want Jayson to be here... whatever we are, not boyfriends or cousins.... he has to be here... for Connor and me....
Trenton: (smiles)
Caliber: do not worry, Cedrick and Prescott are bringing Jayson home.....
*Cedrick and Prescott enters the room*
Cedrick: (smiles) good evening guys... we are now here....
Cleo: did you guys find Jayson?
Prescott: (pulls Jayson inside the living room) get in here, your Martin misses you!
Jayson: (feels shy) (looks down)
Martin: oh God! Jayson! (crying) I was so worried... (hugs Jayson very tight)
Jayson: (eyes widens at Martin) (slowly bursts out in tears)
Martin: where have you been? I am worried.... do you hate me for what you have heard? do you look at me differently now?
Jayson: do not say that.... (keeps hugging Martin) I never want to.... I never want to.. please never say that... I am sorry if I made you worried... (keeps crying)
Martin: Jayson... even if we are not boyfriends... I will still love you.... I love you and nothing will change... I promise....
Jayson: you promise that you will still be there for me?
Martin: (smiles at Connor) yes we will be... me, you and Connor will have a great time adventuring this life.... no one will get left behind...
Connor: (walks and smiles to Martin and Jayson) I am sorry guys...
Jayson: no need bro... (keeps crying) (hugs Connor)
Martin: (hugs Connor) I have my cousins with me... I am so happy!
Connor: oh my God... hahaha.... (hugs Martin and Jayson) I love my boys so much! do not worry  I won't judge...
Reese: (smiles) so what are we waiting for?! let party!! (pops up the confetti)
Prescott: (smiles) (turns on the music) I agree! let us celebrate!!!
*everyone starts partying and enjoying*
Caliber: (smiles at Martin, Jayson and Connor)
Tori: (watches Caliber smiling at Martin) (smiles
Trenton: (sees Tori smiling at Caliber) what is with the smile huh?
Tori: I am just happy that Caliber is smiling.... it is rare for him to see a genuine one...
Trenton: well... he helped Martin a lot with accepting the truth.... he is behind Martin's contentment...
Tori: (smiles at Trenton) really? wow.... I guess he is really doing this for Martin.... more than what was needed...
Trenton: uh huh! (watches the cousins enjoying time together)
Martin: (hugs Connor and Jayson) (sees Caliber smiling at him)
Caliber: (gives Martin an thumbs up) (smiles widely)
Martin: (bows at Caliber)
Cleo: (screams) guys! let us all eat the food while it is at its best shape!!
Jayson: (pulls Connor and Martin) guys.. let us feast the night away!
Connor: sure... (follows Jayson)
Martin: (invites Caliber with him) (follows Jayson) guys... lets all eat...
Caliber: (smiles) (approaches the table full of food) (keeps smiling at Martin)
Martin: (whispers to Caliber) thank you...
Caliber: (blushes down) you are welcome Martin... for you... just for you!
Martin: (smiles down)

OMG! this sounds like a new chapter for everybody... will we be witnessing Martin and Caliber's love story? tune in!
#2AMFUnitedForTheFirstTime