Episode 2 : The Photo Bomber

Currently at midnight when a stranger sent a dick pick to Martin......

Martin: (stares at the conversation) (sees the stranger typing something) (in his mind) now what the fuck is this guy still typing??

Blued: ShhKeepThisASecret - 2AMBoi

ShhKeepThisASecret: I think you are new to this place huh???
2AMBoi: or maybe your app is outdated! Man from the mountains!
ShhKeepThisASecret: excuse you huh?! what do you mean by man from the mountains?
2AMBoi: the latest update of this app included features showing what is your purpose on this app, do you know that???
ShhKeepThisASecret: that is bullshit.... horny people go here.....
2AMBoi: so I am not a person? 🙄
ShhKeepThisASecret: whatever!!
2AMBoi: update your app boy! and see my purpose here.....
ShhKeepThisASecret: what is your purpose anyway... tell me... for me to know.....
2AMBoi: but you told me horny people goes here... so be it!
ShhKeepThisASecret: you are hardheaded!
2AMBoi: u're a dick! like your dick!

--------

Messenger: Trenton - Martin

Trenton: hey you dick! go to sleep.... you told me you are always envy of my looks... if that is so, why not sleep early......
Martin: I agree so much about that but isn't it ironic saying this cause you are awake?
Trenton: but I do not do this all the time... and besides...... for you to not rush the shit out of you in the morning.....
Martin: fine! king of skincare.....
Trenton: as I should bro bitch!
Martin: whatever!

-----------

Martin: (looks at the cieling) good night Martin..... another day tomorrow.... another same old thing....... (closes his eyes sleeps)

And so it goes, Martin finally slept...... As morning comes, Martin immediately prepared things and he went to school...... At the entrance of the school........

Martin: (enters the gate)
Reese: (approaches Martin) Martin! Martin!
Martin: (looks at Reese) oh hi Reese.... good morning!
Reese: I apologize if we made you wait for us.... its just..... you know about Cleo's mood swings..... right???
Martin: what is it about again??
Reese: ugh...  (looks down)
Jayson: (about to approach Martin) ugh hi Martin... can I ask you a permission to take a photo of you???
Reese: is this another paparazzi???
Jayson: hahaha.... I apologize but every tuesdays, wednesdays and fridays, we have to take photos of anyone or anything about school... you know, yearbook purposes..... (smiles)
Martin: oh sure.... (smiles)
Reese: what do you want? him only???
Jayson: whatever you want... we photographers love people approaching us instead of us approaching them..
Trenton: (approaches Martin) ugh..... what is happening??
Jayson: ugh.... cool..... Trenton is here too... I want to see you guys in one photo... the friendship tho.....
Trenton: sure... cool!
Cleo: (enters the entrace) (sees her friends taking a photo) (feels envy) (in her mind) they really did forgot to think about me.... (feels angry) (left)
*Trenton, Reese and Martin poses*
Jayson: (takes the photos of the best friends)
Martin: can we see some of them???
Jayson: sure... (shows Martin, Jayson and Reese the photos) here....
Martin: damn Jayson... you are really an amazing person.....
Jayson: just doing my job....
Martin: sure... (nods)
Jayson: can I.... ugh... take a photo of you only now??? Martin?
Martin: sure...
*Trenton and Reese walks back*
Reese: unfair... why him first???
Trenton: cause you Reese will take over the camera for sure....
Martin: (poses naturally at the camera)
Jayson: (takes a photo of Martin)
Martin: so... is it cool???
Jayson: you are so natural.. now I know why both gays, bi(s), girls and even girls adores you....
Martin: that is too much... but I think your characteristics fits the ideal man.....
Reese: can we take photos again??? We 3 again... one more....
Trenton: what the... Reese!
*Reese pulls Martin and Trenton together*
Jayson: sure... take your time guys..... (about to take a photo of the bestfriends)
Caliber: (shoves his way at Trenton, Reese and Martin)
Martin: (feels shoved away) what the fuck!
Jayson: (takes a photo of Caliber photo bombing the froends)
Caliber: (keeps walking away)
Martin: the fuck! you asshole!
Caliber: butthole! (left)
Jayson: ugh.... you okay? does he bully you???
Martin: (looks down) he is just messing around.....
Reese: he is a fucking asshole..... I agree with you hating him.....
Jayson: let me take another...
Reese: (pushes Martin and Trenton away) let me solo first!!
Trenton: (scratches his head) fuck Reese......

As so it goes...... after the photoshoots, they all proceeded to their classes...... after a few periods...... it is now lunch......

Trenton: (looks around) I have not seen Cleo for the whole day... where is she??
Reese: me too.... I have no idea too.....
Tori: yeah.... I haven't seen her hanging out with us.......
Reese: (bites her lips down) ugh.... she will be alright... she is a strong independent woman!
Martin: talk to your boyfriend huh Tori????
Tori: what again Martin??
Martin: he photo bombed our photos...... Tori: that guy is really an asshole.... I apologize for it..... but I think he is not going over the limits... does he physically attack you??
Martin: that is the only thing I am glad about...... (smiles) he isn't as rough....
Tori: I really hope he'll be kind.....
Trenton: but trust me, its a daily does of bullying for Martin too....
*everyone laughs*
Cleo: (watches her best friends eating with Tori) (in her mind) do they think I am not with them??? do they even wanna call me?? (feels sad)

And so it goes, as dismissal comes.... Martin went home alone and did his night routine till 2AM....... at Martin's room.....

Martin: (opens his laptop)
*Martin's phone vibrates*
Martin: (looks at his phone) (sees a Facebook notification)

"Jayson Price Added You"

Martin: (accepts the friend request) (sees a chat from Jayson)

Messenger: Jayson - Martin

Jayson: hey! why so late Martin??
Martin: 😅😅 is it a good thing or a bad thing??
Jayson: its up to you..... not here to judge you.....
Martin: sure... 🤣
Jayson: so.... once again... good evening tho....
Martin: 😊 good evening too.....

.........

This is so fun to make... a lot of chats... a lot of convos! one of my unique conversations... are you guys excited what might happen?
#2AMFThePhotoBomber