Episode 31 : Caught Love Making

Still at the outside of Caliber's mansion, Uno and Hannah were still together watching and filming Martin and Caliber making out......

Cleo: (walks on the sidewalks) (in her mind) why is Cal not contacting me?? (looks at Caliber's house) (sees Uno and Hannah peeking at the window) (speaks) what are you two still doing here?! (screams)
Uno: huh? (eyes widens at Cleo) oh my God! (puts his phone in his pocket) Hannah! lets go!
Hannah: why? (sees Cleo) oh my God! lets go!!
Cleo: (picks up some rocks) (throws the rocks at Hannah and Uno)
Uno: (dodges the rocks) stop being violent girl! we got a lot already! lets go.... (left)
Hannah: we are not done with all of you!! (screams) (left)
Cleo: (looks angrily at Hannah and Uno leaving) what the hell are they peeking at Caliber's window? (looks at Caliber's home)

At the living room of Caliber's house.....

Martin: (keeps kissing Caliber) (yawns)
Caliber: (keeps kissing Martin) Martin? you okay??
Martin: (lies peacefully on the bed) (sleeping) (pulls Caliber next to him)
Caliber: oh God! you are sleeping here Martin? did I do something wrong? (stands up) (gathers his shirt and Martin's)
Cleo: (knocking on the entrance door) Caliber?!!! (voice only)
Caliber: it is open!!! you can come...
Cleo: okay? (opens the door)
Caliber: wait... no! not yet... (looks concerned at Martin) (covers Martin with a huge blanket) ugh....
Cleo: what are you doing there?!! can I now really come in?!
Caliber: sure you can! (sits peacefully on a couch) welcome!
Cleo: (enters the room) (looks at Caliber) why are you.... ugh.... (feels uncomfortable) can you wear a shirt? (sees two shirts on the table) wait.... (walks and picks up the two shirts) why are there... two? (looks weirdly at Caliber)
Caliber: ugh.... hahahaha! (walks and grabs the shirt from Cleo) that is mine....
Cleo: (looks serious at Caliber) you were making out... with a guy???!! cause that shirt is a guy's shirt...
Caliber: those are my shirts!! what are you talking about? are you gonna discuss something... hurry then leave so fast!
Cleo: just tell me what is happening here because I am also going to tell you something I caught before I entered this place..... (sees the loveseat moving) wait..... is this somebody?
Caliber: ugh... can I tell you that you have no rights to..... touch things?
Cleo: sure.... I will do it anyway! (takes off the blanket from Martin) (sees Martin sleeping) oh my fu....
Caliber: (covers Cleo's mouth) just not wake him up! I can explain and I can cover up him.....
Cleo: (stares strangely at Martin) why? (takes off Caliber's hand from her mouth) why is he here topless with you? alone in this room?
Caliber: he wanted to make up...
Cleo: (eyes widens at Caliber) and this was the way?!
Caliber: oh my God! just let me explain first okay? we made out... yes! (nods) but it was not his fault.... he was crying and like, making up with me sadly and I was trying to calm him down till we unexpectedly wrapped our arms to one another.....
Cleo: (raises his eyebrows at Caliber) you know he has a boyfriend right and... you are straight.... aren't you?
Caliber: (looks serious at Cleo)
Cleo: unless you tell me the truth and you being straight isn't a truth, in my defense huh?
Caliber: (takes a deep breath) (sits next to Martin) (strokes Martin's hair)
Cleo: you are savage huh? stealing somebody's boy.....
Caliber: all that I can say is... he has nothing to do with this...
Cleo: he is..
Caliber: I mean is... I initiated...
Cleo: so you gay?!
Caliber: (looks nervously at Cleo)
Cleo: (rolls her eyes) fine! whatever.... I will be okay if I won't be hearing answers but..... I have to tell you something....
Caliber: spill it...
Cleo: whatever you two did are in danger cause...
Caliber: cause what?! (eyes widens at Cleo) what?!
Cleo: (looks at Caliber nervously) Uno and Hannah were sneaking and filing you two!
Caliber: what?!! (feels worried) (looks nervous at Martin)
Martin: (keeps on sleeping)
Cleo: (nods nervously at Caliber)
Caliber: (feels nervous)

So it goes, Martin stayed the whole night at the Caliber's mansion...... the next saturday morning, at Caliber's bedroom.......

Martin: (feels Caliber's hands wrapping around him) (yawns) (wakes up) good morning self...... (sees Caliber sleeping next to him) oh my God! (stands up immediately) oh my fucking God!! (covers his mouth)
Caliber: (sleeping peacefully on the bed)
Martin: (looks at himself topless) ugh..... (looks around) where is my shirt? shit shit shit!
*Martin's phone rings*
Martin: fuck! somebody is calling me... (takes and answers his phone) (speaks) hello? (in his mind) I hope this is not Jayson.....
Connor: (on the line) hello little cute Martin of mine?
Martin: oh my God! (smiles) big cousin Connor?
Connor: just call me Connor you kid..... we have the same age and the same height....
Martin: but you are way more matured...
Connor: oh c'mon... Martin, we are both smarties here...
Martin: so why did you call?
Connor: I am on the way to your home... your parents sent me your address and I am going to live there with you.....
Martin: as fuck?!
Connor: and one of our cousin is also living there in Carson City!
Martin: ugh... (feels nervous) that is great! extra extra great! I will prepare... (looks at Caliber sleeping)
Connor: sure... love ya! see ya! bye...
Martin: see ya too... love ya! (ends call) shit!! (keeps walking in circles) what should I do... what should I do!! (walks and leans to Caliber) so Cal... I have to leave.... if you wanna join the small party later at my home, be there okay??  I do not know if you are hearing me? are you? (stares at Caliber's lips)
Caliber: (wakes up) (sees Martin staring at his lips) ugh... good morning kiss?
Martin: (eyes widens at Caliber)

At Martin's home.... Jayson was waiting and calling out for Martin.... at the front yard....

Jayson: (looks at his phone) where is Martin since last night? he seems to not be here..... (feels worried) (looks at the house)

Last 9 episodes of this season! I was so happy making this season... tune in for what's next to happen...
#2AMFCaughtLoveMaking