Episode 33 : Lovers Demoted To Cousins

At the hallway of Martin's house..... Caliber was still peeking at the living room watching Martin and Jayson......

Caliber: (peeks inside the living room) (watches Martin and Jayson being sweet) (feels pissed) (in his mind) can't they stop and respect that I am here?!
*Martin and Jayson keeps cuddling each other inside the living room*
*Trenton and Tori enters the house*
Trenton: (sees Caliber peeking inside the living room) ugh Cal... what's up? what are you peeking there?
Caliber: (shakes his head) oh guys... nothing! (takes Trenton and Tori's groceries) let me bring these to the kitchen...
Tori: (feels confused) (looks inside the living room) (sees Martin and Caliber cuddling)
Trenton: anyways.... (looks at Connor outside the mansion) here we are.... feel free to enter your cousin's house....
Caliber: (sees Connor outside pulling his luggage)
Tori: (looks weirdly at Caliber) (in her mind) is he peeking at the boys cuddling? but why?
Connor: (enters the room) (pulls his luggage) oh God.... at last, I am here... it was a long way to be here and travelling alone is scary.....
Trenton: (takes Connor's baggage) ugh bro... (smiles at Connor) let me bring these stuffs in your room...
Connor: oh thank you.....
Caliber: (walks and offers a handshake to Connor) nice to meet you, Martin's cousin.....
Connor: (shakes Caliber's hand) ugh.... nice to meet you too..... you seem to be Martin's boyfriend...
Trenton: oh my God! hahahaha...
Tori: (covers her mouth) (struggles to not laugh) hahaha...
Caliber: oh my God! no... I am just Martin's friend.... (blushes)
*Martin and Jayson approaches everybody*
Martin: what is happening here? (eyes widens at Connor)
Jayson: (eyes widens at Connor)
Martin and Jayson: oh my God! cousin Connor!
*everyone widens their eyes at Jayson and Martin*
Jayson and Martin: (eyes widens at each other) cousin?!!! he is your cousin?!!
Caliber: (points Jayson and Martin) they are the couple....
Connor: wait what?!! (eyes widens at Caliber) (looks back at Jayson and Martin) Jayson.. Martin... you two do not know that you guys are cousins???
Martin: (in his mind) oh my fucking God! is this real?
Jayson: oh God... (feels worried) (in his mind) this cannot be!! this can't really be!!
Connor: (hugs Martin) but anyways.... (feels awkward) I am so glad meeting you two again... especially baby Martin!
*everyone laughs except Jayson*
Martin: stop it Connor.... (blushes down)
Connor: hahahaha... (about to hug Jayson) and you Jayjay! I miss you so much bro!
Jayson: ugh.... (steps away) I will be right back huh?? I just need some fresh air... (feels embarassed) (left)
Trenton: (looks sadly at Jayson)
Martin: (looks at Jayson sadly) (in his mind) this is not right.... this is messed up...
Caliber: (looks sadly at Martin)

It is now afternoon, at the living room, Connor, Trenton, Caliber and Martin were still hanging out together while Tori, Cleo and Reese were preparing the food for the small party.....

Caliber: (brings 4 cans of soda to the table) here guys... you guys seem to be thirsty.... (sits next to Martin)
Trenton: (takes a can of soda) thank you Cal...
Connor: (looks around) no sign of Jayson? where did he go???
Martin: (looks sadly at Connor) ugh Connor... to be honest, he seems embarrassed, disappointed and every depressing thing you could ever imagine because no one told us that we are cousins..... until you came here hours ago.....
Connor: (takes a deep breath) are you two together for a long time?
Martin: we have been sweet for about 2 months now.... but we have been together since like.... not yet a week ago.....
Trenton: sadly, there is still intimacy because you two were sweet from those 2 months either no label or with label....
Martin: and I just feel bad because we cannot do anything with it...
Connor: oh shit... (hugs Martin) was I a bad event for you two?
Martin: (shakes his head) no Connor.... stay here please... I always wanted somebody to be with me... even Trenton, I wanted to invite him here but he has his own home.....
Connor: how about Jayson? now that you two know who you guys are to one another... what are your plans?
Caliber: it cannot be that bad like.... Jayson is already a barking dog...
Martin: shut up Caliber... stop calling Jayson that way!
Connor: hahahaha... oh God.. why is that so?
Caliber: I was like a playful bully of Martin before and like.... since I got over the limit with it and they were a couple, Jayson was very territorial and overprotective....
Connor: I see... (nods) sounds like a house dog....
Martin: stop Connor... (struggles to not laugh) I am trying hard to sympathizes with Jayson....
Caliber: but still... I feel that it doesn't change Martin.. this will sound weird but his love for you can be converted to brotherly love... he will always be that overprotective boy in your life but this time, he really has a bigger responsibility... not just a guy of your life but a cousin who have the big rights to guide you... and his love will remain unconditional....
Martin: (smiles at Caliber) I never imagined you to say such wisdom like that....
Caliber: (smiles at Martin)
Trenton: I agree with Caliber.... he will love you but without the make outs and kissings...
*everybody laughs*
Connor: yeah Martin.. no worries.... we love you.... I love you... Jayson does and we have your back.... (hugs Martin) and we are nice guys here... he will understand...
Martin: I guess so... (hugs Connor) I am so happy you are here....
Connor: me too.....

At the kitchen......

Reese: (looks at the oven) it is really a tragic story for the two huh?
Cleo: (feels sad) (cleans the counter) so true..... the love story was just starting and this cute Connor unintentionally messed them up with the truth....
Tori: (takes a photo of the cake) and Caliber seems to like the news....
Cleo: (looks at Tori) what do you mean?
Tori: I am curious what is with Caliber.... I feel like there is something about him that I never knew when we were together....
Cleo: and you are seeing it with Martin?
Tori: (nods)
Reese: (smiles at Cleo and Tori)
Cleo: (smiles slightly at Reese and Tori)

Oh God! The love story for Martin and Jayson is suddenly over... were you shocked by the news?
#2AMFLoversDemotedToCousins