Episode 16 : A Little Braver

It is now thursday, at the mansion of Caliber, Caliber was preparing for today's school....... at the living room....

Caliber: (fixes his shirt) (looks at the mirror)
Prescott: (enters the room) good morning Caliber.....
Caliber: (looks at Prescott) oh Prescott.... goodmorning to you...
Prescott: it seems that you are very okay today? have you moved on?
Caliber: (shakes his head) (looks down) I gotta be honest, I haven't.... but I have a reason why I wanna be positive...
Prescott: can you tell me??
Caliber: I really need to make up with Martin..... I have done tons of schemes at him and I really wanna start being a friend.....
Prescott: you have a point... (smiles) that is what you must do..... (claps his hand) bro... go for it...
Caliber: hmm.... you are happy because you also wanna be close to Reese huh??
Prescott: huh?? what the Caliber... hahaha... fine....
Caliber: see....
Prescott: (sits on a couch) but seriously..... if you wanted to be friends with Martin... why didn't you do it at the first place.....
Caliber: cause he is gay.... and you do not see straight people that much being close with gays.....
Prescott: you sound homophobic....
Caliber: I am not and whatever I was avoiding like rumors, reputation.... I do not care about that... Tori taught me how to be selfless, that is what I treasure the most from the duration of our relationship...
Prescott: oh yeah... (looks down) you guys broke up......
Caliber: (nods) but I am doing this for Martin and Tori..... that will make Tori happy too.....
Prescott: that is my boy!! lets now go to school???
Caliber: sure thing... lets go!
*Prescott and Caliber left*

At school, in the hallway, Martin, Trenton and Reese were hanging out together......

*people keeps talking about Martin*
Martin: (staring at nothing) (leaning at the locker)
Reese: ugh..... Martin??? people are really like bees in situation like these...
Martin: I should have attended classes on Monday... it only took one day for me to get over all of the stupid stories and I do not care anymore....
Trenton: well, that is the spirit bro... I hope this thing doesn't make you stone hearted....
Cleo: (approaches Martin) um.... Hi Martin....
Martin: (looks at Cleo) ugh.... hi (smiles) can I get a hug from you???
Cleo: (looks at Reese)
Reese: (smiles) (nods)
Cleo: (hugs Martin) I really missed you.... I was just a bit busy....... and I feel bad for whatever happened to you..... you okay?
Martin: I am chill but it was never better anyway... I got immune so easily......
Cleo: (smiles) that is our strong little boy...... (looks at Trenton and Reese) hey guys... have you guys heard about the supreme student government this year??? they said that grade 11 and grade 12 will be counted as one....
Reese: so that means, you guys can be elected as presidents of the high school administration?
Cleo: that is right......
Trenton: (sees a supreme student government related poster) wait.... those are the details..... (walks to the poster)
*Cleo, Reese and Martin walks to the poster*
Martin: (reads the poster) ugh.... I wanna volunteer as a president......
Reese: wait what kid???
Trenton: seriously bro Martin??
Cleo: oh my little boy...... really??
Martin: seriously?? calling me like a baby at the point I wanna be bigger.... it is just, I am tired being played around..... I wanna see a change in this school.....
Uno: (approaches Martin) you are only doing this for your own personal intentions right? and to give revenge to the people who laughed at you.....
Martin: (looks at Uno) what are you doing here?
Cleo: you again Uno????
Martin: (feels angry) why are you following me???
Uno: this school is for all of us!!
Martin: (about to attack Uno) you really wanna talk shit about me huh???
Trenton: Martin... (holds Martin)
Uno: see... is that a president?? now tell me that this is for your intentions?
Martin: no it is not Uno... if you think I am only doing this because I have been made fun of people lately, it is because you are really just obsessed in hating me... I do not even know why you are doing this.... there are tons of yous in this school I believe that I am not the only one encountering stuffs like this...... and I wanna be the voice for them.....
Uno: that will only happen if you win over me?
Cleo: wait... an asshole like you will join????
Uno: excuse me Cleo? I am not done with you......
Martin: you know each other Cleo???
Cleo: ugh... (nervous) Martin...... he is just doing this to all of us... that is why he is here.... hating......
Uno: oh cool..... Cleo.... that is a cool reason... well..... (stares at Martin) you will not win over me Martin.... (left)
Martin: (clenches his fist) I hate him so much.....
Reese: do not think about negativity Martin... we will support you on this.... I will assure that the 10th grade will support you on this..... okay??
Martin: (smiles) I am so lucky to have you guys..... (hugs Cleo, Trenton and Reese)
Trenton: we are a family here...
Cleo: hahahaha... yeah... (looks down sadly) (in his mind) ugh.... I am sorry Martin if I cannot tell you what happened to me and Tori.......

It is now dismissal..... at the exit of the campus, Caliber was there hanging out alone......

Cleo: (walks out of the campus)
Caliber: (sees Cleo) hey Cleo.....
Cleo: (looks at Caliber) oh hi Cal... why?
Caliber: are you free tomorrow? it is just..... I wanna have a talk to you about Martin again....
Cleo: ugh..... me too.... I wanna ask you something to about Martin... sure.... tomorrow... after classes.....
Caliber: sure.... thank you so much.... (shakes Cleo's hand) see ya! bye.... (left)
Cleo: okay??? (looks at Caliber)

While Caliber was going home, Jayson offered Martin a drive home, in front of Martin's home.....

Martin: (smiles) thank you so much again for being with me Jayson....
Jayson: sure babe..... anytime, you can call me.... (smiles)
Martin: (blushes) (looks at Jayson)
Jayson: ugh.... does babe... does babe makes you uncomfortable?? you know.... I understand that you only called me boyfriend to protect yourself from Caliber and that is very okay.....
Martin: I am sorry..... (feels sad) (smiles)
Jayson: (smiles) (strokes Martin's hair) all for you Martin....
Martin: (kisses Jayson's lips)
Jayson: (blushes) (eyes widens at Martin)
Martin: you can still call me baby if you want to... I will not be hold you on that.....
Jayson: (hugs Martin) thank you so much......
Martin: (hugs Jayson) thank you for being here Jace.....

I am shipping Jayson and Martin so much... if this story was about them, I couldn't have worried..... tune in for the last 4 episodes of this season...
#2AMFALittleBraver