52 - Name reveal.

(I do not own these characters)

A/N Ok Ok ok we are almost at the end of the story, there is probably a max of 10 more parts.

Julie's POV 

It's been a few weeks since the gender reveal, and it's only 5 five more weeks until the baby's are due. (A/n I have no idea if these numbers add up, but just go along with it )

I wake up this morning, with lukes arms wrapped around my waist. I look up at him and reach my hand up and run them throug h his hair, and I just stare at him.

"You know it's rude to stare Jules?" I hear him say.

"Not when it's my fiancee" I smile at him

He leans down and gives me a kiss on my forehead 

"You missed " I sa yh to him as I bring my fingers down to my lips and tap them .

He chuckles at me before giving me a kiss in the lips.

Today we were going to have a little get together to tell everyone the baby names we decided a week ago.

Luke tries to get up but I grab onto his arm "don't go" I whine out.

"5 more minutes ok" he says to me.

"No, I wanna cuddle with you all day" I say in my baby voice.

He just laughs at me. "Baby, we have a get together to go to a 1Pm, I don't think we can cuddle all day."  

"Ok, 5 more m minutes" 

"Ok" 

He climbs back under the covers and I cuddle into his chest as he begins to play with my hair.

I smile to myself.

Five minutes we get out of bed and he hands me his hoodie, well one with sleeves, and I put it on.

For the whole day we set up the back yard and got ready for our friends to arrive.

---- 1:00pm -------

Everyone start to arrive.

First it's Willie and Alex, then Reggie and Flynn, then My dad and Tia, and everyone else.

We all sit in the back yard in lawn chairs, talking.

Then we hear a knock on the door and Luke goes and gets it.

A few moments later he comes out and asks to talk to me, so I get up and walk with hi m inside.

"Did you invite my parents ?" He asks me.

"Yes, but only because they should know they are going to have a grand child" I say to him calmly.

"Why didn't you tell me ?" He asks as i hear the anger begin to rise in his voice.

"Luke, calm down " I place my hand in his chest and look up into his eyes.

His breathing  bec9mes normal after a while.

"They should at least stay, if only f okr like twenty minutes to be able to meet our friends and my family ok, can you handle that?" 

He sighs then nods. "Yes Jules" 

"Thank you" 

I take his hand in mine as I walk to the front door and let in Emily and Mitch.

"Thank you Julie for inviting us " Emily says to me

"Its no problem " I say to her.

We all walk out int I the back yard and everyone looks at us.

"Guys this is Emily and Mitch, Luke's parents " I say to everyone.

Everyone meets them and they seek to get along well.

"Alrightio, Luke and I have decided what to call the children" I look down at my stomach and run my hand over it.

"Luke would you like to tell them ?" 

He nods.  "For the girl. Daliha Rose Patterson. And for the boy. Michael Ray Patterson" Luke smiles at me.

"Daliha, as in-" my dad begins t o say.

"To remember mum, dad. " I cut him off.

He nods at me approvingly 

----------------------------------------

Authors Note.

Sorry for the short chapter, I just couldn't think of anything else to put in.

Theory time.

What if Caleb is being controlled just like how he's controlling everyone in the ghost club. Like think about it, in the lyrics to 'Nothing to lose ' he literally says. 🎶He said, "Covington, I got an offer that you can't refuse🎶 like think about it

Do you agree with me??