16 - "I promise"

(I do not own these characters) 

Alex's POV

Flynn ran out of the room crying, while Reggie chased after her.

I look at Julie. She seems a bit ppaankcked and stressed.

"hey, you OK?" I ask her, as I walk over and sit down next to her on the couch.

"no, Luke's in the hospital, my dad is going back to work in a week, and on top of that, you and Reggie go and beat up my ex because what, he beat up the boy I liked." she says like she's trying to answer her own question. 

"I don't know, but Luke is our friend. And we are not violent people. And us doing this,its not like us. But please, don't tell willie what me and Reggie did. I will tell him myself."i say to her and look down. I take off the ice pack and examine my hand. It's all bruised, and started to bleed a bit but it stopped. I look up and meet julies eye and say " have you spoken to Luke in the past day? "

" no" she sighs "no I haven't, I should probably check on him today before visiting hours are up." she says to me. I just nod. "Do you think the police will get involved with Luke being beaten up?" she asks. 

"honestly?" I ask her, she nods her head. "I don't know. I think it's up to Luke if we do that or not. And yet again, he dosent know about me and Reggie beating up Nick. So, if he did press charges then me and Reggie could get arrasted for beating the crap out of him." 

We sit there, in silence, until Reggie and Flynn come in. 

" Hey guys, we're just gonna go, I'll see you guys tomorrow. "Reggie says. 

" see ya" I say to him and julie let's out a small bye as they leave. 

"OK, I'm gonna go and see Luke.". Julie says after Reggie and Flynn leave. 

"OK, well I'm gonna go" I say to her. I am still not proud of myself for what I did to Nick, but he deserved it. 

She just nods. So I get up, put the ice pack on the coffee table and leave. 

I exit the house, then start walking. 

I begin my walk to the park. I think of what willie might think of me after I tell him what I did? Will he still wanna be with me? 

I stop my thoughts and focus in something else. But there's nothing to think about that's positive, only negatives. 

Then I think of one of the only things that makes me laugh, and that willie. Whenever I'm around him, I just feel less anxious, and I feel more happy with him than I do with anyone else. 

I arrive at the park, and find an abandoned swing set to sit at. I wlak over to the closest one and sit at it. 

I pull my phone out of my pocket and message willie. 

(On messages) 

Alex - hey, can I talk to you.? 

Willie - yeh sure, what about? 

Alex - can I tell you in person.? 

Wiliie - sure, where are you? 

Alex - I'm at the park neat julies house. Just text me when you get here

Willie - will do. 

(off messages.) 

I put my phone in my pocket and take a look at my familiar surroundings. My eyes look at the scenery around me, then they land on one specific thing. Nick. 

He's sitting at tables alone, staring at his phone. He looks like he was beaten up pretty badly,but he did deserve it. 

He sits there. Not moving for the next five minutes before he gets up and goes to his car. Before he gets in, he glares at me, and gives me threatens through his eyes. If looks could kill, id be dead by now. Then he gets in and drives off.

Then my phone buzzez in my pocket and it's willie, so I tell him I'm at the swing sets. 

A few minutes later, willie arrives and he sits down next to me. 

"hey" I say to him. 

"hey, what did you want to tell me?" he asks. 

I take a deep breathe in and begin. " OK so, Luke's in the hospital because Nick and some of his friends beat him up. So me and Reggie took it upon ourselves to take revenge on him.and we may or. May not have beaten the crap out of him, and our knuckles are kinda sore right now." I say and look down at the ground not ready for what he's going to say next. 

" Alex, why would you do that? You could've gotten hurt. "he yells atr. 

" well im OK and I didn't get hurt. "I say to him. 

" Well you could've. Just promise me, you won't do it again? "he asks

" I promise. " I tell him and hold out my pinky. He wraps his pinky around mine and chuckles. 

We talk for a little while longer and we decide we should get home. He walks me home and kisses me good bye when we arrive at my apartment. 

I turn around to face the door, and open it. 

I walk inside and I see Reggie and Flynn, cuddled up on Reggie's 'bed' asleep. 

I continue walking inside quietly and get ready for bed. 

Then I get a message. It's from Luke. 

(On messages) 

Luke - Julie just told me what you and Reggie did just did. Please tell me it's not true? 

Alex - it's true... 

Luke- why did you do it.?? 

Alex - because, we both wanted revenge in wht nick did to you, and Reggie came up with the plan. 

Luke - jeasus christ. You too need to understand, nick will get payback. Because the only reason why he beate up was becasue I had a crush in julie and I had a date on her.

Alex - damn.. I hadn't realised... Well I'm gonna go, and get some sleep. 

Luke - alright.. Night. 

Alex - night 

(off messages) 

Welp..... 

Now Luke knows. And I Dont know if I'm ok with that. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

A/n OK so random question time. 

If you could meet one of the member of the cast, who would you meet???? 

(For me it would have to be Madison.)