41 - Baby's first Ultrasound

(I do not own these characters) 

Julies POV 

Today, I'm really nervous, we have the baby's first ultrasound. 

Luke and I are currently sitting in the waiting room, waiting for the doctor to call us in. 

My leg is bouncing none stop. 

I feel Lukes hand rest on my thigh trying to calm me down. I look at him andeet his eyes. 

"It's all going to OK." he says to me. 

"I know, it's just, what if-" I begin to say, then like cuts me off. 

"No what ifs, just breathe OK, stress isn't a good thing for the baby" he says as he rests his hand in my stomach. I rest my hand on top of his and nod at him. 

"Julie Molina" I hear my name being called. 

Both Luke and I stand up. "that's me" I say. 

I take Luke's hand and we follow the nurse into a room with a bed, and bunch of machines around it. 

"The Doctor will be here shortly." she says. 

"thanks you" I say.

She nods then exits the door. 

I hop up and sit on the bed and Luke stands next to me, holding my hand. 

"you nervous?" he asks me. 

"yeh, just a bit." I say as I look down. 

Then the doctor walks in. 

"Hello, I'm Dr Taylor, I'll be your doctor through this journey" she says I me. "would you please lay down on the table and lift up your shirt?" she asks. 

I nod and do ad I'm ask. I take a deep breathe. 

"Now this will be a bit cold, just warning you." she says with a smile on her face. 

She rubs the gel on my stomach and she was right, it is cold. 

She then rubs this device thing over my stomach and moves it around. 

 "OK, your looking all good. How long ago did ou find out you were pregnant?" she asks. 

"about a week ago, but I started getting symptoms a few weeks ago." I sa

"OK, by the looks of the growth of the fetus, it's looks like your one month pregnant. At month 4 we will find out he gender. And ever month I'm going to have you come in and get a check up. OK?" she says.

She continues moving the thing around in my stomach and I look up at the screen and I see my unborn child. I smile and I look up at Luke, he's smiling as well. 

"yes"

"do you have any questions?" she asks. 

"Will my parenta be notified about this?" I ask. 

"how old are you?" 

"17 and a half." 

"No we won't be telling them about this, but it is recommended that you tell them" se says. 

I nod my head.

"any other questions?" she ask. 

"no that's it." I say

She then runs the gell off of my stomach and tell me to sit up, so I do and I pull down my short in the process.

"OK, here's a list of what ou can and can't eat, or do. If you came up with any questions, you can either write them down and when it comes to our next appointment you can ask me, or you can call this number at the bottom." she says as she hands me a piece of paper,theb points to a number at the bottom. "just go o the front office and book another appointment in a month and I'll see you then." she says as she stands up and walk out of the room. 

I look at Luke. "you ready?" I ask him.. 

"yep" he says, as he holds out his hand and I take it. 

We walk out the door and book an appointment for next month. 

We walk out the door and hop in my car. Luke's driving. 

"what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I ask him as he pulls out if the parking lot.

"you up for a picnic.?" he asks me. 

"yeh sure." I say to him. 

He then drives us to the place that we had our first date. 

We get out of he car, and walk the way to our spot. I haven't been here since that day. So this is my first time seeing the surroundings near it. 

We then reach the deck and walk up. 

And there it is, the exact same table, set up with finger foods. 

I turn to Luke "thank you." I say to him. 

"I did this, so we could spend some time together, and to get away from the guys for a whole." he says

I chuckle, and head to sit down at the table. Luke sits on his side. 

Then all of our songs we have written together begin to play in a speaker. 

We eat, we dance, we drink apple juice, because we are both literal children. 

We finish everything aslnd make our way back to the car. 

Again, Luke drives us back to my house..

He rests his hand in my thigh for he while entire drive. I smile to myself. 

We arrive at my house and we both enter. 

We walk into the kitchen and see my dad making some kind of stir-fry on the stove. 

"hey dad." I say to him. 

"oh, hey Jules." he says as he turns around. "hey Luke." he says as he turns around. 

"Dad can I tell you some thing?" I ask him. 

"yeh sure" he says as he wipes his hands and leans against the counter. 

I grab onto Luke's hand. "Luke and I are dating." I say to him. 

"Julie, I kind of figures that out already." he turns to. Luke. "if you hurt her. I will not hesitate to hurt you. Got it.?" he say. 

"Understood." Luke says

"I'm happy for you Jules." he says to me. 

I then get this weird craving. "um, hey dad...... Do we have any ice-cream and pickles?" I ak him. 

"yeh, pickles are in the cabinet and the icecreams in the freezer in the studio." he says. 

"thanks." I say. 

I grab he pickles, and a bowl and two spoons and head down to the studio. 

I head straight for he freezer and grab the ice cream out and place it into the bowl, then I try to open the pickle jar, but I can't so I get luek to do it. 

I mix both the pickles and the ice cream together, and eat it. 

Luke chuckles at me. "what?" I ask him. 

"you got a little something there." he says to me and points to a particular spot in my face. 

I try to wipe it away but I can't, so Luke comes up to me, and wipes it off if my face. 

I smile at him, then I hand him a spoon, and Te tub of ice cream. 

We laugh and talk all night.

And some how, we fall asleep on the couch together.

(Graduation is in three days) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N... OK guys. I have a question for all of you.... 

Any suggestions for their yearbook quotes? 

I already have Reggie's, I just need everyone else's.