56 - Willex wedding

(I do.not own these characters)

Third person POV 

It's been 3 months since Julie and Lukes wedding, and now it's time for Alex and Willie to get married.

They've been excited for this day ever since they set the date.

They decided they would get married in a church. 

Neither of them were religious, but they loved the traditional weddings.

Willie was getting ready with Julie and Flynn. 

"You guys, thank you for being here. I don't know what I would do without you two." Willie says to them.

"Awww, don't make us cry now. " Julie says as she gets up and gives him a hug.

"Hey uncle Willie" Daliah says as she dose and gives him a hug.

"Hey dal" Willie picks the girl up and she sits in his lap.

Willie grown close to Daliah, and so has Flynn,, and Reggie. 

"You wanna go and get ready now?" Julie asks him.

"Yeh"

Julie picks hee daughter off of willies lap and put hee on her hip.

"Alright you guys go, I'm gonna go and check on your groom" 

Julie puts her daughter down and gose out the door and heads towards Alex's room.

"Hey lex" Julie says when she sees him.

"Hey Jules" he says.

Alex was trying to tie his tie, but he couldn't.

"You need help?" Julie asks.

"that would be great thanks" he chuckles.

Julie approaches him, and takes the rainbow tie from his hands, and she begins to tie it.

"You excited?" She asks.

"And nervous, and my anxiety isn't really helping right now" 

Julie sighs."Willie loves you Alex, you have nothing to worry about. Do you wanna know a.secret?" She says to him.

"Sure" 

"Well, before prom, Willie came up to me and we talk, most importantly it was about you. Everytime he said your name, his eyes would sparkle, he had this smile on his face that is never seen before." Julie smiles at the memory. "There, all done" she says as she finishes tying the tie.

"Thank you Julie" he says to her.

"That's what I'm here for" she smiles up at him.

He takes a deep breathe. 

Then there's a knock at the door. "Come in" Alex yells out.

The door opens and a.few moments later, Luke and Alex's dad were in  the room.

"Hey dad" Alex says.

"Hey. Wow, I can't believe it, your getting married today." He says as she goes and hugs his son.

"Yeh." Alex says as they pull back.

"Well, you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." 

Alex smiles at his father befoe they walk out of the room and out to the enterence of the church.

There they see everyone inside.