24 - Dress Shopping.

(I do not own these characters) 

Julies POV

Today, flynn, and I are going prom dress shopping. YAY! I'm so excited.

We are currently in the car on our way to the mall.

"OK, so do you know what colour you want for your dress to be.?" she asks me.

"I want a purple one. You?" I say.

"I want a red one." she says to me.

I drive the rest of the way with small concosations here and there

We arrive and I park he car in he closest space to the enterence and we get out. 

We walk to the enterence, with our arms linked. 

We head straight for the first store we see that sell formal wear. 

"Hi, my name is Tiffany, how may I help you two today?" says this nice lady. 

"hi, we're here to find ourselves some prom dresses." I say o her. 

"OK, and what colours would you two. Like.?" she asks us. 

"I want red and she wants purplr." Flynn says. 

"OK, just follow me and we will see what we can find." She was and begins walking towards a bunch of dresses, and we follow her. 

"OK so, purples are here, and reds are here." she says as she points to the two racks next to eachother. "If you have any questions, then just come find me." she says with a smile. 

"thank you." I say to her. She nods her head and walks off. 

I turn to Flynn, she already has three dresses in her hands that she likes. 

"wow, OK. Um.... Would you like to try those on.?" I ask her. 

"yeh, I'll just be in here" she says and dissapears behind a curtain. 

A few minutes later she comes out in a beautiful red dress.with red sparkle on the top,with an almost ballgpwn type bottom. 

"wow, you look amazing." I say to her. 

"I know, but I feel like it isn't the one." she says and then dissapears behind the curtain again. 

Another couple of minutes she comes out in yet another dress. This one was a two piece strapless dress with a bit of sparkles on he bottom of the skirt. 

"OK, this one is amazing." I say to her. 

"still not feeling it." she says and dissapears behind the curtain again, and I just playfully roll my eyes. 

A minute later I hear a gasp come from her change room. 

Flynn appears from around the curtain. I gasp as well. 

Its beautiful.