32 - Relynn

(I do not own these characters) 

Flynn's POV 

I wake up the next morning in Julies room. The memories of last night came rushing through my mind. I smiled to myself. I look over to Julies bed and see her, reading 'Love, Simon'. 

"morning Jules." I say to her as I Stand up from the floor and walk up to her bed.

I sit down on it. "morning." she says as she continues reading. She places her book marker into her book and looks at me. "How'd you sleep.?" she asks me 

"meh" I respond. It's true tho. It wasn't bad, and I couldn't sleep all night because my thoughts kept running wild. 

She looks at me like shes trying to piece together a puzzle. She ends up shrugging it off. "wanna go make pancakes.?" she asks me. 

"hell yeh." I say. 

She smiles and we both get up and walk down the stairs into the kitchen. The clock in the wall reads 10:30am. 

We grab out everything we need and we start making the batter. Julie then decides to put a bit of batter on my nose, so I grab some flower and put it in my hands and throw it in her. 

She starts laughing. Hen she starts grabbing more flour and put it all over me

Then I hear a knock at the door. 

I go and answer it while Julie attends to the pancakes. 

I get to the door and open it. It Reggie, Luke and Alex. 

"Hey guys" I say to them. 

Luke and Alex say hey and go to find Julie. 

"why are you covered in flour?" Reggie's asks as he starts laughing to himself. 

"we're making pancakes." I say to him. 

"alright" 

He then comes into the house, and walks straight to the kitchen to see out mess. 

All he guys have a shocked, yet surprised look on their faces.

"hey guys, where's Willie?" Alex asks us. 

"oh, his mother picked him up and he went home, he should be over in about 10-15 minutes." Julie says as she put the last of the pancakes onto the plate. 

We then all sit down and begin eating. 

Once we're finished, Julie and I go upstairs and get changed, because we'll, one we're in our PJsand two we're covered in flour. 

We walk downstaires once we've freshened up, and sit down at the table with the guys. 

"alright so, graduation is in 1 and a half  months. What's everyone's plans after high school?"  Alex asks us all. 

We all look at eachother. "I don't think any of us have thought about what will happen after we graduate" I say. Everyone nods their heads in agreement. "I mean I always thought that we would all make a band, and go on tour together, and have hit singles, and even have a country album that dose surprisingly well." I say to them. 

"yeh, I mean, but what's out back up plan if that dosent happen.?" Alex asks us. 

"I mean, maybe we would all have day jobs and work nights playing gigs at clubs, I don't actually know." Julie says. 

I nod. 

It's complete silence for a few minutes then theres a knock at the door. 

Alex gose and gets it. A few seconds later, he comes back in with willie.