20 - "how about. 'Julie and the Phantoms'?"

(I don't own these characters) 

. A/N make sure you read the authors note at the end.... Alright..... Um...... Enjoy!! 

Luke's. POV

I just dropped Julie off at her house, and I'm currently walking home.

I smile, thinking of everything that has happened these past few months. I remember the first time I met Julie, the first time I danced with her, first time I sang with her.

I'm falling in love, I've never felt this way thag I fell abou her, about anyone before.

I arrive home and open the door to see Flynn and Reggie watching netflix on Reggie's phone on the couch.

They look up at me as I close the door.

"hey dude, how was the date?" Reggie asked me.

"it was amazing." I say to him and smile widely.

"well,im gonna go and see how Julie is doing." Flynn says and pecks Reggie's lips then gets up, in another one of Reggie's hoodies, that's two now that she's stolen from him.

"how many hoodies you have left?" I ask him and smirk, after flynn leaves.

"I have another ten hoodies so I should be right" he says to me. 

"hey, where's Alex?" I ask him. 

"oh, I think he's at Willie's" he says 

"alright, I'm going to bed. Night." I say. 

"night" Reggie replys. 

I head to my bedroim of our tiny two bedroom apartment. And lay down. I close my eyes for a split second and an image of Julie pop's up, I smile to myself. She's everything to me, if I didn't have her, I don't know what I would be. 

I open my eyes and get under my covers and close my eyes again, this time it's perminent. 

I think of her, and she's all I dream about that night. 

----the next morning - - - -. 

I wake up at 7am, and send julie a text. 

(On messages) 

Luke - hey, I'm going to get a coffee from the coffee show, do you want one, because I will come and walk with you to school. 

Julie--morning to you too, and yeh I would like one thanks. 

Luke--alright, see you soon. 😘😘

Julie - see you soon 😘😊😍

(off messages) 

I get up out of bed and get changed in jeans a t-shirt and my orange beanie. 

I walk out and see Alex asleep on the couch, and Reggie asleep in the floor. 

I wonder what they were doing??

I want out of the apartment and check the time. 7:20am. OK time to go and get coffee. 

I pocket my phone and begin my walk. 

I arrive at the Cafe and order the coffees, and they are ready within five minutes, so I take them and walk all the way to Julies house. 

I arrive at Julies house and lean against the tree out side and I text her telling her I'm out side. 

------------------

Julies POV 

I look at my phone and see a text from Luke telling me he was here, so I run outside with my bag hanging from my shoulder. 

I see him, standing against the tree right outside with two coffers on his hands. I'm not going to lie, Luke looks incredibly sexy right now. 

I walk up to him and he notices ma and hands me my coffee. 

"thanks" I say to him and take a sip. 

"hello to you too." he says to me and leans down to give me a quick kiss. 

We start our walk to school. 

"OK, so this afternoon. I was thinking, maybe we use some lyrics from my dream box and write a song about friendship.?" I ask him. 

"what's a dream box?" he asks. 

I mentally slap myself. "OK so it's this box that I write random lyrics and poems down in." I say to him. 

"oh.... Yep, I know what your on about." he says to me 

We arrive at school and head to my locker and then his locker and grab both of our stuff. 

"OK, so we need a band name for you me, Reggie and alex." I say to him. 

"well, we could ask flynn, see what she thinks we could be called." he suggests. 

"yeh, we should." I say. 

We walk to the enterence of the school and wait for everyone else to show up. 

A few moments later, Reggie and Flynn show up, and then so do Alex and Willie. 

Luke gose and talk to the guys outside and I talk to Flynn while we walk to her locker

"OK, so I need your opinion." I say to her. "we need a band name from me Luke Alex and Reggie." I finish. 

"hmm. I've thought abou this alot actually..... Ohhh how about julie and the phantoms? ." she says to me. 

"that's perfect." I say to her and hug her

She grabs everything out of her locker and I tell her about this morning and ow sweet luke is. 

Then the bell rings and we head to music. 

I sit down in my usual seat and Flynn sits next to me. Then the guys walk in and Luke send me a wink and I blush. They then sit down behind us. 

The lesson gose by smoothly and me and the guys stay behind to talk to the teacher. 

"hey miss, so we just need to write one more song for the prom, then we'll be ready." I Tell her. 

"OK, it need to be done by Friday tho. Oh and you guys need a band name you know, to put on the poster." she tells us. 

I turn to the guys and we firm a tiny circle. 

"OK so flynn came up with a great name and I just want to know if your on board." I su to them. They all nod.."Julie and the Phantoms." I say. 

They all nod there heads and Reggie speaks up. "that's perfect." he says 

The guys nod in agreement. 

We pull out of our circle and turn around and tell the teacher our name and she loves it. 

I. Can't wait for this afternoon, then we can write this last song. 

__________________________________________

Authors note. 

Hey guys. 

So Im going to be away for a week and I'm not aloud to take my phone so I won't be able to update the story til Friday afternoon (Australian time) 

👻👻Random question time. 👻👻👻👻

Who is your favourite character and why? 

(for me it would have to be Alex, because he's such a cheerful person but when he need to be serious, he's serious and he's do caring of everyone)