53 - Christmas lunch.

(I do not own these characters )

A/n we haven't had any Relynn in a while so, here it is.

Flynn's POV 

"Ok, hear me out, what if we go and have lunch with my family, then we can have dinner here. Just us " I say to reggie.

It was Christmas eve, and my family had invited us to.lunch, but Reggie didn't want to.

"On one condition. You have to cuddle me all day the day after Christmas." He says to me.

"Fine" I say to him.

I.smile at him.and he smiles back.

I snuggle into his chest and he wraps his arms around me.

He kisses.my forehead,  and I slowly begin to fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning, still on the couch in one of Reggies many hoodies.

I look up at reg, and he's asleep. 

I smile.

I get up from.his hold and walk into the kitchen and begin to cook up some pancakes for breakfast.

I make the batter from scratch and pour the mixture into the pan.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head being placed onto my shoulder.

"Hey" he says to me as he places a kiss to my cheek.

"Hi" I say back to him as Iean back into him and I flip all of the pancakes.

"Ooo pancakes my favourite " he says to me.

"Well, I was craving them, so I thought why not" 

He places a small kiss to my shoulder before he let's go of me and walks over to the cabinet full of plates, and grabs three.

He places one in front of me and and I place all of the pancakes on it.

We walk up to the table and Reggie, being the dork he is, grabs some maple syrup, peanut butter and some blueberries, and he decides to make it into a pancake sandwich thing. Which by the way, looks disgusting.

"How can you eat that?" I ask him a I scrunch up my nose up at it.

"With my mouth of course" he says back to me.

I playfully roll my eyes at him "you dork" 

--*in sponge both voice * 2 hours later --

Reggie and I are currently in the car, driving the 20 minute drive towards my parents house, listening to Make Out Monday.

"Hey reg?" 

"Yeah" he answers and turns his head to look at me for a second before focusing back onto the road.

"Will i ever get to meet your parents?" I ask him.

His grip on the steering wheel tightens as he answers "my parents are bad people, I don't want you to meet them " 

"O kay" 

"It's just, they would fight every, single, night. Some times they'd even get violent, and sometimes theyd hit me. That's why I ran away with the guys, because i was sick of it." 

I look at him and i see the pain behind his eyes.  I reach over and place my hand on his thigh, in a caring way. 

"It's ok. I don't have to meet them. " 

He looks over at me for a split second and gives me a sad smile. "We're almost at your parents house." He says to me.

I look out the window and I see my old neighbour hood,i haven't been here in months and i miss it. Then my parents house comes into view and I see my mother, standing on the porch with my cousins.

Reggie parks the car. In the driveway and I get out of the car, with Reggie getting out after me.

"Hey ma" I say to my mother as.i.approach her.

"Hey sweetheart." She comes up to Reggie and I and gives us both hugs.

For the whole evening, we sat around the dining table out side. Reggie talked to all of my relatives and they all seem to love him.

He got dragged into a conversation across the table so he's on the opposite side to me. I look at him and I smile. 

"You must really love him, dont you?" My cousin, Delilah, asks.mee.she was the same age as me  so we were like best friends growing up.

"Yeh I do" i say to her as i turn towards her and i smile.

"I can tell, you have this spark in your eyes I've never seen before." She smiles at me, and then my attention gose back to Reggie, I see him staring at me, while talking to my dad and brother, I have no idea what their talking about though.

Then I see them get up. I wonder what they're talking about?

Reggie POV 

I'm talking to Flynns  dad. 

"Can I talk to you privately for a second?" I ask him

"Yeh sure." 

He gets up and I follow him, and we walk out onto the grass, where no one is.

"What's up?" 

"Well I was wondering if I could get your permission to marry your daughter.?" I ask him nervously.

He looks at me and smiles. " Yes. But don't break her heart or I'll have no choice but to hunt you down and possibly kill you" he says to me.

"Don't worry, I would never even dream about doing that to her. I love her so much. I can't even imagine my life without her." 

"Your a good kid, Reggie." 

I smile at him. "Thanks, now. Come on, let's head back to the group." 

_______-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_________-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Authors Note:

Ok There is only five more chapters left of this story.....

I can't believe we're almost at the end.