40 - "You're Pregnant?"

(I do not own these characters )

Luke's POV

Yesterday, I tried to talk to Julie after our night together, and today I'm gonna try and talk to her today. 

I aarrive at school and grab my things from my locker, then head to Julies locker to wait for her. Out of the corner of my eye I see Julie, stopped in her track looking at her locker. She turns around quickly when our eyes lock and runs off. 

I run after her and follow her all the way to the library. 

She stops running and goes into the library and I follow her inside. 

She walks up to a table and sits down at it, and places her head in the table. I slowly walk up to her table and pull out the chair across from her, and sit down on it.

"Hey" I say to her softly. 

she picks her head up from the table slowly "hey" she says. 

"Why are you avoiding me? ever since that special night we shared together, we haven't talked" I say to her softly, with a bit of concern in my voice. 

"I haven't been......feeling well" she says. 

I look at her, and she looks into my eyes almost like shes searching for an answer from me. "what do you mean?" I ask her. 

"Follow me." she says as she stands up and goes behind a bookshelf, and I follow her. 

she turns around and faces me, she looks scared, afraid even to tell me something. 

"What is it Jules? your scaring me" I say. 

She takes a deep breathe before she speaks. 

she has to say the same thing a few more times before it sets in my head. 

"your Pregnant?" I ask her. she nods hesitantly. I sigh slightly, and I look at Julie, she has tears rolling down her cheeks. I pull her in for a tight hug and she cries into my shirt, soaking it in her tears. "it's gonna be OK" I say to her as I pat her head. 

She let's go of me after a few minutes and looks me in the eye. "how do you know it's all gonna be OK.?" she asks me. 

"If we have eachother then we can get through anything" I say to her, as I look into her eyes. I place both of my hands on either sides of her cheeks and wipe away the tears. "do you believe me.?" I ask her. 

She nods and let's out a whispered "yes". 

I lean in and kiss the top of her forehead. I pull away from her and see a small sad smile resting on her lips. 

I then wrap my arms around her waist and pull her hand in for a hug. 

When we pull away, I bring one of my hands around to her stomach and smooth my hand over it. I smile. I then hear julie let out a small giggle as she sniffles. 

"come on. We got to go and find our friends." she says to me as she wipes away the last of her tears from her eyes. 

We exit the library and go off the find Reggie, Alex, Flynn and Willie 

We find them all, standing by Julie's locker. Julie stops in her track when she sees them. She thens to me and asks. "should I tell them?" 

"it's up to you baby." I say to her. 

She nods her head and takes my hand and intertwines our fingers together, and we walk up to everyone. 

"hey, guys" I say to them