55 - Juke Wedding

(I do not own these characters)

Warning, you may cry, so I suggest you have some  tissues next to you...... I cried while writing this, happy tears of course. 

Now, onto the story...

Third person POV

Its been 8 months since the twins were born, and it's finally the day that Julie and Luke get married.

They decided they wanted an outside wedding, so they decided they wanted it at Boulevard Gardens.

(Here )

Julie and Flynn, are in Julie's room with the twins, getting ready

"You excited?" Flynn asks as she dose Julie's eyeliner. 

Flynn went to beauty school for a.few months, so Julie decided to let her do her make up.

"Yeh, and nervous. " Julie let's out a deep breathe.

"You'll be fine, Jules. You love him, he loves you." She reassures her.

They hear running, and Flynn stops Julie's makeup so she can turn around and see her children running towards them.

"Mummy" they both say to their mother as they hold their arms out, wanting a hug from.theor mother.

"Yeh Jules, don't start getting cold feet now." Says a voice from be hind her.

She turns around and sees Willie, standing next to Alex, holding his hand.

"Willie" Julie's yells.

She jumps out of her make up chair and hose and gives the two a hug.

"I thought you two weren't coming?" Julie asks them.

"And miss the most tg important day of your.life, we wouldn't miss it for the world" Alex smiles at her.

It took a few hours, but Julie is finally ready and her make up is done. The twins are also.ready and Willie is with Luke, helping him.out, and Alex is with Julie, helping her with her kids.

"Knock knock" says a voice from the door.

It's ray.

"Hey dad" Julie Says as she turns and faces him.

"You look amazing sweetheart. Your mother would be so proud of the woman you've become." He takes a.deep breathe and enters the room and gose up to his daughter and hands her a box. Jukie takes the box, cautiously, and opens it. Her hand instantly gose to her mouth as she let's out a tiny gasp. "It was your mothers, she said she wanted you to have it the day that you got married." He says to her.