35 - Relynn.......

(I do not own these characters) 

Reggie's POV 

"hey, what do you want to do this afternoon?" flynn asks me as she aproaxkes me from her last class for the day. 

"I don't know.... What is everyone else doin?" I ask her. 

"Luke and Julie have gone on another date, and Alex and Willie are just hanging out or finding willie a new place to stay." she says. 

"OK.... Well, why don't we go for a walk, get some ice-cream then go to the park." I suggest. 

"yeh I'd like that" she says. 

I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers, before we begin walking downtown. 

We reach our favourite ice cream place. I get double chocolate, and she gets mint choc chip. 

We walk the whole block to the park and sit down at the seats. 

"What do you want to do for the rest of the afternoon?" I ask her. 

"I don't know, maybe we could binge watch some vampire diaries, and I could steal another one of your hoodies, and you could pretend you did see me steal it." she suggests. 

I chuckle lightly and stare into her eyes. "OK" I say quietly. She just smiles widely. 

She stands up once she's finished and I do to. We throw our rubbish in the bin, and walk to my apartment. 

Once we're there, i had for the couch ans she heads for my dresser and pulls out my fifth last hoodie. She then comes and sits down next to me and cuddles into me as I get up netflix on the TV screen. I click ob our continue watching and we begin. 

I couldn't pay attention to the show, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way her hair sat perfectly on her shoulders. The way her chest rises and falls when she breathes. The way her lips slightly part. The way her eyes sparkle when the light hits them. She's just.... Breathtaking. 

She notices me staring at her, and she slightly blushes. "what?" she asks whole laughing lightly. 

"nothing, just looking at how beautiful you are." I say to her. 

"but, no I'm not beautiful though." she says and sighs while she looks down and plays with her hands in her lap. 

I pause the show, then turn the TV off, and I turn my body so im facing her. 

"hey, listen to me OK..." I brij to say then I wait until she's looking at me. I lift her chin up so she's looking and I continue. ".. You're beautiful, inside and out. Don't let anyone tell you differently. OK?" 

She sighs and slightly nods. "thank you." she says quietly as she stares into my eyes. 

I nod my head. She then lays her head down on my lap and just lays there, quietly. I begin the play with the ends of her hair. She laughs at me. 

"what?" I ask. 

"nothing." she says. 

"mmhmmm" I say back. 

I continue to play with her hair, and she slowly begins to fall asleep. She begins to close her eyes slowly, so I lean down, kiss her forehead and whisper " I love you" into her ear. 

I then see her smile and fall asleep. 

She looks so peaceful. I smile down at her.

Then I hear the knob on the door turn and I see Luke, Alex and Willie come in. I out my finger over my lips telling th to be quiet.