1- The breakup

(a/n hey guys, just thought I might let you know, this is my first time writing a fanfiction, so it might not be that good.) 

(I do not own these characters) 

(Edited)

Julie POV

"What do u mean it's over?" I asked Nick as he dropped my hands, which started to grow cold.

"We're done, and hey,  you know what,  I've been seeing Carrie behind your back, I stopped loving you when you stopped talking to me after your mother died." he said to me. 

I was angry, confused even. People thought we were happy, when in reality we were far from it after my mum died a few months ago. 

" I just lost my mother, what do u expect me to do, be happy? Well, I'm sorry that you don't have a good relationship with your mother. And, yeh, I knew there was something going on between you and Carrie. But you know what," I take a deep brethren "Never talk to me again. I never want to see your face again!!!" I yelled at him, right in his face. 

After that, I ran home. Once I was home I blocked his number, block his insta, block his snap chat, and well, block his everything. 

I began crying into my pillow and never stopped.

-----Next morning-----

I woke up, not remembering that I fell asleep in the first place. My eyes were sore. And it was a Monday. Ugh. How could this day get any worse?

I walked to my cupboard and got changed into this.

I didn't feel like putting make up on today. So I didn't.

I walked downstaires to find a note on the counter from my dad.

HEY Julie,

I had to go to work early today and I won't be back until 7:30 tonight.

I want to have a chat with you as to why I heard crying coming from your room last night. I just want to know if your OK.

Love you <3,

Dad

Shit.

Dad heard me last night. I really don't like talking about my feelings with him.

I have some breakfast. Then grab my headphones and start playing hold on by chord overstreet, on repeat through my phone,until I got to school. 

Once I arrived at school, I headed straight for my locker, only to find my two beat friends standing there, Flynn and Willie. They were both laughing until Flynn noticed me and waved me over. I quickly plastered a fake smile on my face. 

"hey guys, how was your weekend?" I asked them. 

"Mine was great, I ran into this really cool dude at my shift at the coffee shop" Willie replied. 

"And I was at home, being grounded" Flynn said, I had completely forgotten that she was grounded for the whole weekend for going to my house without telling her parents. 

"how was your weekend Jules?" Flynn asked me. 

"well Nick broke up with me and cheated on me with Carrie, and my dad heard me crying last night so now, he's worried and wants to talk to me." as soon as I finished what I was saying, Flynn wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a tight hug. 

" can't.... Breathe"i said to her. 

I opened my locker and grabbed out my music books, luckily that's one of the classes I don't have with Nick. 

" I've gotta go to the bathroom real quick, I'll see you guys in class"they just nodded then started talking I eachother. 

I wasn't actually going to the bathroom, I was going to the music room to play the piano and play the song I found that my mom wrote before she died, 'wake up'.

I started singing and playing, and I felt alive again. What I didn't notice was three boys walk into the room, and once I was finished the Chorus I noticed them. 

"um..... Can I help you?" I asked them. 

"we're new here, and we got lost then we heard you sing and we thought we might listen to you, sorry about the by the way. You are an incredible musician and singer. Can you tell us where we can find the principals office?" the one in the front asked. 

I just nodded my head. I then got up anf gestured for them to follow me." my name is Luke by the way" said the one who spoke before. "Julie" I said. Then the other two introduced themselves, Reggie and Alex. 

When we arrived at the principals office, I opened the door for them and they walked inside. Just as I closed the door, the bell rang, which means I have music. 

I ran to my next class, to get to my seat. When I got there, I saw Flynn already at the door waiting for me.

"Hey, sorry I'm late I just had to show three new boys where the principals office was." I said to her and she just nodded. 

We walked into the class together. 

We were told we were getting three new students today. Next thing I know, Luke, Reggie and Alex walk into the classroom,and are being introduced to the class. 

They sat down behind me. And we got on with our lesson. 

This is going to be an interesting year.