27 - "I Wrote you a song"

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N again the song in this one I wrote myself.... Sorry if the lyrics are bad 

Reggie's POV 

"I just need time Reggie. I'll call you when I want to talk." she says to.me,then leaves 

That was a few minutes ago. 

I walk inside of the studio, and try to wipe the rest of my tears away to make it seem like I wasn't crying. 

"hey" Alex says to me as I enter. 

"hey" I say to him. 

"Reggie, you all right man?" Luke asks me 

"no, not really." I say to him. 

"what's wrong.?" he asks. Me. 

"uh.... She... Uh... Thought I was cheating on her and I wasn't, and that made her trust me less, and she told me she need time to think about things." I say to them. 

I walk over to a stool in the room and sit at it and play with my hands. 

"I'm sorry man, that sucks" Luke says to me. 

"yeh" I whisper out. 

Then julie walks away from the piano and comes up to Luke and whispers something into his ear and he nods. She pecks him on the lips then leaves. 

And now it's just us guys. 

"I have an idea." I say out of nowhere. 

They all look at me. 

"OK, so you guys know how I'm working on that song about Flynn and how much I love her. What if I play it door her l, showing her that I'm only with her and no one else." I suffest. 

They all nod their heads.

"and I'll help" Luke says as he stands up. 

"me too" Alex says 

"me three" Willie says. 

"well, looks like we'll be writing a song together" I say to them as I wipe away a few run away tears. 

--an hour later--

We just finished writing our song and it sounds amazing. 

I'm thinking of singing it to her in a few days, I just hope she likes it

Julies POV 

Flynn texted me and asked me if I could come over. I said yes of course, so I told Luke and then I left. 

I'm currently in Flynn's bedroom. Neither of us have said a word since I got here. 

"so what's wrong?" I ask her. 

"well, I saw messages from Tamara on Reggie's phone." she says. 

"wait... The Tamara. The one who Brandon cheated on you with?" 

She nods. 

"damn." I say to her. 

"yeh" 

"well are you and Reggie OK?" I ask her. 

"he kept saying that he dosent know how her number for into his phone,he did explain himself. But I told him I needed to think about things for a while." she tells me.