49 - "I have to tell you something"

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N... I'm back... Did you miss me? 

Luke's POV 

Two months ago, I applied to go to college, before the whole pregnancy thing,and no one knows about it, not even julie. 

I'm holding a letter in my hands from Musicians Institute, and I'm too scared to open it. 

What if I got in? Would I go? How would julie feel about this? 

I want to open it, but I'm scared of what it'll say. 

So I'm sitting at the kitten bench in Julies house, and Ray walks in. 

"hey Luke." he says to me. 

I don't reply I'm too nervous to see what on the letter. 

"What's wrong?" he asks me as he leans down on the counter. 

I look up at him. 

"before this whole pregnancy thing happened ... I applied to go to a music college and I just received the letter of Wether I got in or not, and I havent told julie about my application I it." I say. 

"do you want me to open it?" he ask me. 

I nod my head and he take the envolope from my hands. 

He opens it in one swift movement. 

Be reada it. 

"do you wanna know what it says?" he ask me. I hesitantly mod my head. "you got in." 

I let out a loud sigh. "what am I going to do?" I ask him. 

"tell julie." is all he says. "also, I'm leaving town for a few days for a photo shoot" 

I nod my head. 

I take a deap breathe before I move my way up to Julies room. 

"hey" I say to her. 

She looks up at me and smiles. Then she sees the letter in my hands and she looks all confused. 

"hi... What's that?" she asks. 

"I have to tell you something." I say.

She sits up in her bed and looks at me. I decide to sit in he end of her bed, cross-legged facing her. 

"a few months ago I applied for college and I received aetter saying I got in." I say to her. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" se asks me. 

"I don't know.. I just thought I wasn't going to get in so I didn't hink to tell you."  I look down at the crumpled piaxe of paper on my hands. 

"you should've told me this Luke." she says. 

"I know. I'm sorry." I say. 

"the one question I do have is.. Do you wanna go?" she asks me. 

"I don't know... Kinda." I say as I look up into her eyes. 

"then you should go... Don't let me or our little family hold you back." 

"but I don't want to go because I wanna be here with you every step of the way.. Through the good and the bad. I don't care if I miss out on college. I can still get a job and raise our little family" 

"are you sure about this?" she asks me 

I nod my head.

I get off of the bed and walk over th the other side if julie and lay down beside her. 

She rests her head on my chest and her breatheing becomes steady

I lean down and kiss her forehead. 

"I love you" I whisper I to her ear before I slowly drift off to sleep. 

____________________

A/N sorry for the short chapter... It I jape you enjoy it. 

The baby names will be announced in the next few chapters.....