29 - Prom (1)

(I do not own these characters)

A/N here's the chapters that you've all been waiting for.... ENJOY!! 

Also the song written after 'Perfect Harmony' was written by me..... (sorry if it's not that good.) 

Luke's POV

I wake up this morning at 10am.

I get out of my bed and head out to the living room to see the boys on the couch with coffees on their hands.

"Gooooooood morning." I say to them.

"morning, we got you a coffee, it's sitting gin the counter" Reggie says as he points to a large cappichino sitting gin the bench.

I grab it and take a sip. "thanks" I say to him.

Reggie just nods and turns his attention back to Alex.

I pull out my phone and see a message from julie.

(On messages)

Julie - morning.

Luke - morning. What you doing?

Julie - OK so.. Flynn is currently doing my hair and she's too busy consintrating so I'm texting you. What you doing?

Luke - drinking my coffee and texting you.

Julie - OK, that was cheeseeee..

Luke - anyway... How you doing.?

Julie - I'm doing fine, just a bit nervous. You?

Luke - yeh I'm nervous too, just a little bit.

Julie. - OK so Flynns telling me to stop texting you and talk to her instead. Bye love you.

Luke - bye, love you too. 😘😘

Julie - 😘😍😘😍😘

(off messages) 

I smile down at my phone. Then I turn It off and place it face down on the coffee table and sit down on the couch next to Alex. 

"what's the plan today boys?" I sks them as I take a dip of coffee. 

"well... We were thinking that we could go and get our date some flowers, Alex dosent want to for some unknown reason. So today, at around 1pm we'll go and get some flowers for the girls." Reggie tells me. 

I look at Alex "why don't you just get eachother matching flowers to put on your suits?" I suggest. 

"yeh, I'll do that." he says to me. 

"OK so we have one and a 3hrs until we do that....." I pause thinking if something we can do until I think of the most perfect thing. "... What if we write our dates a song together and sing it I them as a surprise at Prom?" I suggest with a smile on my face. 

" that's a great idea. "Alex says. 

" yeh! " Reggie says and high fives me then Alex. 

We stand up, grab our instruments then start working on our song... 

-----2 hour and 45 minutes later - - - - 

We just finished wroting the song, and it sounds amazing. 

We all smile to eachother. 

"OK, I'm gonna get changed and then we can go." they both nod and I go get changed in a simple singlet, Black jeans, and my flannel. 

I walk out and see the boys sitting down. 

"ready?" reggie asks. 

"ready" I say back.