5- Perfect Harmony

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N what.... Three parts in one day

JULIE'S POV 

As soon as I arrive at school with Luke, I'm dragged away by Flynn and Willie follows us. 

"What were you two up to?" she asks me. 

"We went to the Cafe and I help him with some lyrics, and we just got to know eachother, since we do have to wrote some songs together for the school prom." I said to them 

I walked to my locker and Flynn and Willie were talkom about the other two boys, Reggie and Alex. I arrived at my locker and quickly texted Luke to meet me at my house this afternoon to work in the songs. 

I then texted my dad and told him I was inviting someone over to write songs with me for a music project and he siad it was fine. 

I grabbed my books and headed to. My first class. 

This is gonna be a long day. 

------After School------

I arrived home and cleaned up the studio a little bit. Then the doorbell wrang. I went to go answer it. It was Luke. 

"Hey." he said 

"hey come on in. We're just going to go into the studio" k said to him and he followed me out into the studio. He sat down at the piano. "Hey, I've just got to head up satire real quick. Feel free to play the piano." I said to him. 

I went upstairs and grabbed my dream box and pulled out those lyrics I wrote out yesterday. The other lyrics I had are in my head. 

I walk downsataure and hear singing. 

Step into my world
Bittersweet love story 'bout a girl
Shook me to the core
Voice like an angel
I've never heard before

He sang so beautifully. Then u thought of sorm lyrics and started singing. 

Here in front of me
They're shining so much brighter
Than I have ever seen
Life can be so mean
But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave

I sang that as I walked I to the room. He ooks up at me and smiles. "I have an idea, why don't we write a song as those as our lyrics and keep adding onto it?" I ask. He just nids and begins playing the chords again. 

"how about next we put The truth is finally breaking through, Two worlds collide when I'm with you" he sings. 

"yes then Our voices rise and soar so high, We come to life when we're, In perfect harmony" I sing next. 

Then he puts in some Whoa-oa - oa 's and sings perfect harmony again. 

"OK, do you want to start from the start, then on the Chorus we sing together.?" I ask. 

"Let's do it!", he sahs. 

Step into my world
Bittersweet love story 'bout a girl
Shook me to the core
Voice like an angel
I've never heard before

Here in front of me
They're shining so much brighter
Than I have ever seen
Life can be so mean
But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave

The truth is finally breaking through
Two worlds collide when I'm with you
Our voices rise and soar so high
We come to life when we're
In perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa
Perfect harmony
Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa
Perfect harmony

We end the Chorus together, singing in harmony. Our song was perfect so far. 

"What do u want to call it?" I ask him. 

"Perfect Harmony" he says and smiles up at me and stands up. He moves from the piano. He stands right in front of me, holds out his hands, and I look into his eyes and he nids as if to say its safe and I place my hinds in his. Then we start sing perfect harmony and we dance together. And on the Chorus he let's go of me and I stand there, then he comes up to me and we begin dancing again. Then in the middle of the Chorus he lifts me up. I feel like I'm flying. He gently puts me down and we look into each other's eyes and begin to dance again, and end with him spinning me from his arms.

I feel cold without his touch. He comes up to me and smiles. 

"What just happened?" I asked him. 

He just shrugs "I felt like dancing and singing." he says to me. 

Then out of no where my phone starts ringing. I walk to the puaon and answer the call. 

(on the phone) 

"Hey Flynn" 

"Hey Julie, I hve a tiny favour to ask you." 

"what is it?" 

"can you find out if Reffie is single and text me if he is" 

"sure thing" 

"thanks, bye" 

"bye" 

(off the phone) 

"who was that?" Luke asks. 

"Flynn, she wantede to find if Reggie was single." I tell him. 

"Well you can tell her he's single" he tells me, so I quickly message Flynn and tell her he is. 

I look up from my phone and see Luke smiling at me. "What?" I ask with a smile on my face. 

"Nothing, I should probably get going tho, gotta get these lyrics down in paper." he tells me and taps on his head. 

"OK, well do u need me to show you your way out.?" I ask h. He shakes his head. "OK we'll, text me when you get home, and I'll see you tomorrow at school" I tell him. 

"See you tomorrow Jules." he says to me. 

Once he's gone I exit the studio and enter the house. I head upstairs and have a shower. Then I head down staires and see a message on my phone from luke. 

(on message) 

Luke- hey, u made it home, I've got another question for our game. Are you single.? 

Julie--freshly out of a breakup. Why. Are you single? 

Luke- Only time will tell. ;) 

(off messages) 

I smile at my phone and enter the kitchen to mkae myself some dinner. Since it's 8:30pm and I'm tired cause I need sleep. 

I make my sandwich and eat it too. 

I head upstaires and lay down in bed. 

I smile to myself thinking of what had happened in the studio. I was smiling for the first time in a long time. 

I fell asleep, thinking of the one thing I could think of. 

LUKE.