50 - "It's time"

( I do not on these characters )

Alex's POV 

I pull my phone out of my pocket, and call Reggie.

"hey" he says 

"Hey, its time" i say to him. 

"Oh My GOD. Just tell me when and where you want me." HE says back to me 

"Tonight. Sunset boulevard. 8:30pm."

"ok, see you then." he says.

 I hang up and smile to myself. 

I cant wait until tonight. 

I walk over to the Hollywood sign, and look out the amazing view. 

I take a few deep breathes, thinking of what I'm going to say to him. I think of all of the thing i love about him, what we spoke about when I first met him, and everything else. 

I walk back to the apartment, and I see Willie sitting on the couch scrolling through social media.

"I'm back " I tell him as I and sit down on the couch next to him.

He puts his phone down and smiles at me before snuggling into my chest. 

I look at the clock on the wall, 6:16pm

"Hey babe, we're going out tonight, reservations at 7pm" I say to him. 

"ooooh, where?" he questions me as he sits up with excitement. 

"That is for me to know and you to find out." I tell him as I boop his nose. 

He gets up and runs into our room. 

I laugh at his excitement, and I get up and get ready as well. 

 40 minutes later, I'm sitting on the couch, waiting on Willie.

I'm really nervous. I ground my feet and breathe in for 4, hold my breathe for 2, and breathe out for 6. I start to get more calmer with each time I do it. 5 minutes later, Willie's ready to go, so I stand up and we walk out of our apartment hand in hand.

We walk to the restaurant I had a reservation for at 7 so we'd be out of here by 8:30 so I could meet up with Reggie and he could give me the ring.

"Reservation for Alex Mercer." I tell the lady at the entrance. "right this way" she says to us as she weaves us trough the restaurant, and out onto a deck, with one singular table in the middle. "I'll come back in 10 so I can take your order" The lady smiles at us 

"thank you" I say to her as she leaves us. 

The table has a bunch of white candles on it, and white plates with silver cutlery sets. 

"I love it" Willie says to me 

"and I love you" I say back to I'm as I lean down and peck his lips. 

I walk over to his chair and pull it out for him, and he sits down with a slight chuckle leaving his lips. 

I go over to the other side and sit down in my own chair. 

We pick up our menus, and go through everything. 

--After dinner - - - 

We exit the restaurant, and decide to walk along Sunset Boulevard. 

I grab onto willies hand and intertwine our fingers together. 

He turns to me and smiles before kissing my cheek as we walk along the path. 

Then I see Reggie, with flynn, standing at the side of the road. 

He sees me and I nod at him. 

He grabs the ox from his pocket so as i walk by I can talk the box from his hand. 

And I do exactly that

I see Reggie in the corner of my eye follow us, with his camera ready to film. 

Willie and I keep on walking, until we reach the place where we had our first date. (a/n basically where they first met and sat in a bench and talked). 

"uhh, what are we doing here?" he asks me as he turns to face me. 

"because willie......." I begin to say as I kneel down into the ground with the box in my hands in front of me. "... I love you. I would never of had the courage to tell anyone about myself if it wasn't for you" people begin to gather around us as I work my way through my proposal speek I prepared week ago. "you've made me a better person. You've been there through everything. You've seen my through my worst, and I've seen you through yours. I love you willie, so. So much. If it wasn't for you, I simple wouldn't be the man that I am today. So I ask you this." I open up the box that I hold in my hands, and Willie instantly brings his hand up to his mouth." Will you, Willie *insert last name here * let me do Te honour of becoming your husband? "

He stands there silently for a second with tears spilling from his eyes. He begins to nod is head aggressive

"I'm going to need words willie" 

"yes you dork, I'll Mary you" he sad to me. 

I stand up, place the ring on his finger, and give him a passionate kiss on his lips,ans everyone around us cheers. We pull away from the kiss and chuckle to eachother. 

"I love you too Alex Mercer" 

Ten the crowd disperses, and some people even come up and congratulates us. 

Then Reggie and flynn come up to us. 

"dude I got tat on video

" Reggie days to me as he shows me his phone. Which causes me to laugh at him.

I turn to willie and Willie turns to me. 

"since I've already stolen your heart, can I also steal your last name?" Willie says to me. 

"William Mercer. I like it" I say back to him. 

He kisses my nose. Then we begin waling back to our apartment. Both with big smiles in our faces. 

Once we reach out apartment. I see someone I thought I would never have to see again. 

"Dad?" 

______________________________________

A/N... Ooooooooo. 

So I literally cried whole writing the proposal part of this. And I'm still crying. 

Anyway, here is what the ring looks like.... 

Anyway, (I feel like I say anyway to much) Merry Christmas to everyone, I don't k ow when I'll put the next chapter out

But if I don't put one out before Christmas. Merry Christmas.... 

Bye for now......... I guess