28 - The Day Before Prom

(I do not own these characters) 

Luke's POV 

OK so... Proms tomorrow, and I'm kinda nervous..... 

I'm currently with the band in Julies garage, working on the songs. 

"OK, so, we're going to rehearse them in the order we're going to play them in." I say to them 

They all nod and we begun playing. (in this exact order) 

Now or never

 Then edge of great, 

then unsaid emily, 

then flying solo, 

then finally free,

 then bright

And lastly we practice Perfect harmony, but that's a song that only Julie and I play together. 

We finish up the songs, and Reggie's the first to speak. "We sound amazing!" he says. 

"yeh we do." Alex says as he goes in for a high five. Reggie gives him one. 

Julie smiles at us all. She seems happier than she was months ago. I love seeing her smike,it brightens my day bi matter what I'm going through. 

I put my guitar down on its stand, while Reggie and Alex talk about prom and whatever else they talk about. 

I move over to the piano, and sit down beside Julie. She sighs and rests her head on my shoulder. I kiss the top of her head and rest mine in hers. 

We sit there in silence for about ten minutes, before I get a call from Flynn. 

I answer it. 

(On call) 

"hey, what's up?" 

"hey. Um.... . So... You and the guys can't be at Julies after nine tonight, and you guys can't come over until 6pm tomorrow. Got it?" 

"uhh.. Yeh, but dose that mean Reggie, Alec, wiliie and I?" 

"no just you, Alex, and Reggie. Willie will be joining us." 

"OK, umm, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." 

"bye" was he last thing she said before she ended the call. 

(off phone.) 

"who was that?" Alex asked. 

"it was Flynn. She told me we can't be here past 9pm tonight and can't come over until 6pm tomorrow." I say to them. 

"ohhhhh" Reggie says. 

I look down at Julie and see that she's fast asleep. I mean it is 8:50pm. 

I kiss her on the top of her head,then I stand up. 

I lift her off of the chair and carry her upstairs to her room bridal style. 

When I enter her room, I lay her down on her bed and pull the covers on top of her. I kiss her forehead. And write a note saying I'll see her tomorrow and that I love her. 

I exit her room and head out to the garage to see the boys. 

"OK, let's leave because we oy have like five minutes before Flynn gets here" I say to them. 

They bid and we pack up out gear and head out of the house. 

We begin our walk to our apartment, and walk in. 

I can't wait until tomorrow, then I get to see my beautiful girlfriend in a prom dress. 

I enter my room and flop down onto my bed. I can wait until tomorrow. 

I sit up, and get under my covers and think of her all night. 

Thrid Person POV

All night all three boys couldn't wait until they say their dates. 

They all could only imaging them in the greatest dresses of all time

Alex taught of one other thing tho. He lived willie and he didn't know when or how to say it to him. He dosent know if this will ruin his relationship or not. 

Reggie, wanted to see his beautiful girlfriend, he hasn't seen her since yesterday and he just wants to hold her in his arms again. 

And luke, well he just wants to tell Julie how much he loves her. 

All boys lay down on their beds, thinking of what night come tomorrow. They had to wait another 18 hours before they could see their dates. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N OK so... Have you guys heard Jeremy Shada's new song 'Ballerina'?     (It's really good) 

Random question time.. 

If we get a season two of Jatp, what do you think will happen?