54 - "its happening"

(I.do not own these characters)

Luke's POV

It's been 3 weeks since we told our friends the baby names,  which mean it's been three weeks since I've seen my parents.

Julie could go into labour at any minute.

"What if I'm not a good mother?" Julie says.

"You will be an amazing mother, it dosent matter what other people say or think, you will be an amazing mother." I reassure her.

Julie's been a bit more anxious over the past week, and I've been here,reassuring her, that everythings going to be ok.

Julie is currently laying down in between my legs with her head lay on my stomach.

I'm running my fingers through her hair, soothing her.

"Julie?" I say 

"Yeh?" She whispers out.

"What if we turn out like parents?" 

She sits up and turns around and sits in from of my cross legged.

"Luke. We will not be like your parents, ok,?" She takes a deep breathe. "I'll make you a deal, I won't start any fights only if you won't" she say to me.

"Deal" she smiles at me and then gose back into her original position.

"I have a random question for you" I say to her.

"What is it?"

"If we teach our kids music, will we teach them how to play guitar or piano?"

"Ooo that's a good question. But I'm going to have to go with C both." She smiles up at me.

I place my hand back into her hair and I begin to stroke it.

"Hey Luke, can you please get me a.glass.of water?" She asks me out of no where.

"Yeh sure" I say as I go down to the kitchen and grab her a glass and fill it up with water before  i walk back up stairs, but I quickly grab some panadol before I head back up there, just in case.

I walk back into Julie's room and I see her groan and rolling in her back in pain.

"Jules, are you ok?" I ask her as.i quickly put the things in my hands down onto the bedside table.

"It's happening" is the only thing she says to me.

I look down and I see a light pool of water. 

Her water broke.

I quick pull out my phone and I call her dad.

He says he'll be here in a few, so I quickly grab the hospital bags, and take them down stairs and put them at the door before I run back up the stairs and into Julie's room.

"Come here" i say to her as I motion for her to sit up and grab my hands.

She grabs them and takes a deep breathe before pulling herself up and we begin to walk down the stairs.

Once we're down the stairs we see ray, holding the door open with the bags in his hands.

"Thanks" I say to him as we pass him.

He nods at us and we all walk ou the car, Julie and I in the backseat and ray driving.

Julie.lets out a painful groan and she grabs onto my hand and diseases it tightly as she screams "contraction" 

A few hours later, Julie is still in labour and ray, Flynn, and I wait in the hospital room, comforting her.

She groan again and squeases my hand tighter.

Then the nurse come and and tell us it's time.

10 minutes later, Julie is holding our two beautiful babies.

Michael and Daliah.

I lean down and places a kiss to both of their foreheads, and I whisper a small 'I live you to them.

Date of birth : 13th January 2020

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_

Authors Note:

Omg juke babies..... YAY!!!

Sorry This is a short chapter, but like I have 4 more chapters to write 

Random question time tho....(thus time it really is random )

Would you guys rather, date Luke or date Reggie?