34 - Juke

(I do not own these characters) 

Julies POV

(a/n this is taking place the night after willie got kicked out)

Everyone just left my house, except for Luke.

Were currently, cuddling on the couch, talking about anything and everything.

"hey, can I ask you something?" Luke says out of no where.

"yeh sure" I say back to him.

"well, I was wondering if, we could go on another date on Wednesday, just the two of us?" he says.

"you know what, tat sounds nice let's do it." I say back to him.

I sit up and stare into his eyes while he looks into mine. I begin to feel the heat rise to my cheeks, so in attempt to hide my blush, I look down at my lap and play with my hands.

Then I feel his index finger lifting my head up. He leans in, I do to.

Then our lips collide. Our mouths open and close on sync. I then move, without breaking the kiss, onto his lap and straddle him. I run my fingers through his hair and his hands just stay on my waist to keep me from falling.

I pull away and rest my forehead onto his. I smile at him as I try to catch my breathe. 

We just sit here in silence for a bit, just enjoying each other's company. 

"I have to go." he whispers to me.

"mmmhmmm" I say to him, then my eyes slowly begin to shut. 

I almost fall asleep. "would you like me to carry you to bed princess?" he asks me in a whisper. 

I nod. 

He then picks me up, and walks inside and uo the stairs up to my room. 

He opens my door, and walks in and places me gently on the bed. He pulls my shoes off of my feet and pulls the blankets over my body. 

He kisses me on the forehead and before he's about to leave, I grab his arm. 

"please cuddle me, just until I completely fall asleep?" I ask him. He sighs and chuckles lightly before he nods. 

He then takes his shoes off, and joins me under the covers and cuddles me from behind. I then turn around so I can snuggle into his chest. 

He kisses the top of my head before wrapping his arms around me. Now I feel safe. 

I haven't felt this way for a long time, safe, and happy. 

"thank you." I whisper to him. 

"what for.?" he asks back. 

"for being here with me. For being my boyfriend. For making me happy." I say to him. 

He sighs "I'm glad I make you happy." he says to me. 

"goodnight Princess, I love you." he says to me before I whisper put an I love you back. And I fall asleep. 

---the next morning. - - - 

I'm woken up by Luke,getting out of my bed. 

He looks back at me. "sorry, did I wake you?" he asks. 

I shake my head. "where are you going.?" I ask him. 

"I'm just going to my apartment, and getting changed. Dont worry, I'm coming back so we can walk to school together." he says and kisses me on the forehead. "love you, cya soon.".