47 - Gender reveal party......

(I do not own these characters) 

a/n before I start this chapter, I just wanna say thank you for all of the love and support for this story you all have shown. It has really made my day to see all of your comments on how much you love it....SO, THANK YOU

Julies POV 

(2 months after graduation) 

Yesterday we had our ultrasound to see what gender our baby was. 

Luke and I, didn't want to know until the gender reveal, so we brought Alex and flynn with us so they could throw a gender reveal party. 

In a few hours, the gender reveal party will be held, and I'm a bit nervous,but flynn and alex are handling everything for it so I don't have to streets about it. 

Luke and I are currently cuddles up on our couch in the studio. 

"you excited?" I ask him. 

"yes" he says to me. 

"I should probably go and do my hair and makeup for this party then." I say to him. 

He sighs and let's go of me. "only if I get to come with you." Luke says as he pouts his lips. 

I laugh slightly at him, but I nod 

We walk up, hand in hand, to my bed room. 

Luke sits on my bed, while I sit at my desk with my mirror in grin of me. 

I start on my makeup and Luke and I have some conversation. 

" but really tho, do you think pineapple belongs on pizza?" Luke asks me. 

"of course I do." I say to him. 

"noooooo. Jules it dosent belong on pizza, we've talked about this." he says to me. 

"well im saying it dose, end of descussion." 

He sighs and playfully rolls his eyes at me and puts a smile on his face before he says. "done you win." then he whispers a "for now", probably hoping I didn't hear it. 

I giggle at him. 

I stand up once I've finished my make up, and walk to my cupboard and put on my dress. 

Luke turns around once I take it our of my cupboard. 

"you can turn around now

"you can turn around now." I say to him. 

He turns around and stand up.. 

He kisses my on the lips. "you look stunning." he tells me. 

"thanks" I say to him. 

"you should probably get changed, everyone will be here in about half an hour." I tell him.