13 - Juke.... (What are we waiting for)

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N wht... Three parts in one day.

JULIE'S POV 

I close the door after everyone left. I headed into the dining area, and help my dad pack up. 

"hey dad, thanks for letting my friends stay over." I say to him. 

"no problem." he says

"alright I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight" I say to yin. 

"night" he says and kisses the top of my head. 

I head upstairs and enter my bedroom. Once inside,i collapse onto my bed. Smiling. 

I feel my phone buzz on my pocket. It's Luke. 

(On messages) 

Luke- hey

Julie - hi. 

Luke- I need a slight favour

Julie--what is it.?. 

Luke- well I need you to meet me in the music room in the morning at 8. No questions asked. 

Julie--yeh sure. I'll see you tomorrow then? 

Luke - yep. 

Julie. - bye. 

Luke - bye. 

 (off messages) 

I'm curious as to why Luke wants me at scholl at 8 on a Friday morning.

I get under my cuvers, plug my phone in its charger and turn off my lamp. 

I fall asleep thinking of one thing. 

Luke. 

----The Next Day ----

I wake up with a smile on my face. I get out of bed and I get changed into something cute, yet comfortable. 

I brush my teeth, put my shoes on and go down stairs

I grab an apple from the kitchen then yell out a bye to my father and leave. 

I begin walking to school with a smile in my face. I don't know why I'm smiling. 

I arrive at school a few minutes later. I walk Al the way to the music room and enter it.

"hey"i say to. Luke who is sitting at the piano. 

" oh hey"he says to me and looks up at me and smiles. 

Luke stands up and comes over to me. He smiles down at me. He points to a chair in the room and tell me to sit in it. Curiously, I sit in it. 

"OK so, yesterday I went home and I wrote this song for you. I hope you like it" 

He starts singing and playing the piano. 

(a/n OK so... This song that he is going to sing wasn't in the sound track. It's a song called what are we waiting for by Fergus James.(and it's only from the first verse to the end of the first Chorus) ) 

Once we step through
We can't go back
I promise you it's the obvious move
Can't you see that?

Wouldn't you rather regret the steps you took
Than regret being too scared to move?
'Cause I would
Yeah, I would
Yeah, I would

It's another stepping stone
You know we can't stay here
Do it now, or never know
So what are we waiting for?
There's a part of me that knows
That there's nothing for us here
If it don't work out, then at least we've grown
So what are we waiting for?

Once he's done, I wipe away some stray tears that I let free. He gets up and stands in front of me. 

"Julie, I've like you for a while now, and I was wondering of you by any chance would like to go on a date with me.?" he asked me. 

I've thought about him a lot. He's all I've been able to think abit before I go to sleep.

I look him in the eyes. "I would love to." I say to him. 

I jump up off of the stool, and give him a massive hug. My arms around his neck, and his are around my waiste.with my head resting on his shoulder. 

He lifts my head up off of his shoulder with his index finger. 

"can I kiss you?" he asks me. I nod my head. 

He kisses my softly. He tastes of strawberries and mint. His lips feel soft against mine. We both pull apart abruptly because we hear screaming behind us. I turn around in Luke arms so his arms are still wrapped around my waiste. I look to see wher the source if the spiral came from. It was Flynn. She was holding Reggie's hand, with Alex and Willie behind them smiling. 

"um... Can you not squeal please.?" I ask her with a slight giggle. 

Then I feel Luke put his mouth to my ear, and he whispers. "heyve been here the whole time." 

I bend my neck to look up at him, resting my head on his shoulder. "oh really" I say to him. 

"oh yes. They wanted to know what I had written and I said they couldn't hear it until you heard it. And they also really wanted see what you would say." he says with a shrug at the end. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N there you guys go. Juke has a date night. 

Random Question :                                                                                                                                                    Which song in the 'Julie and the Pantoms' sound track is your favourite?