21 - "Where's Luke?"

(I do not own these characters) 

A/N hey guys, I'm back..... Hope you like this chapter. Alright.......... Um......... Yeh...... Enjoy!!! 

JULIE'S POV 

Last night me and Luke wrote a new song 'Flying Solo'. We stayed up pretty late tho, so Luke spent the night in the studio, and we kinda fell asleep. 

I woke up in his arms. To be honest with you, I feel safe, protected. 

I look up at the clock on the wall and see its 7:30am. So I gently shake Luke's arm to try and wake him up 

"Babe. It's time to get up" I whisper to him, with poking him in his cheek. 

"5 more minutes" he whispers to me sleepily. 

I chuckle lightly to myself. "OK.... Get up now or I woke get you a coffee." I say to him, with a slight smirk on my face. 

Be opens his eyes and smiles at me. "well look who's awake." I say to him, he just chuckles lightly at me. 

"morning to you too." he says to me. "come on. I hear your shouting coffee." 

I playfully roll my eyes as he slowly sits up and so do I. 

We then both stand up, one after the other. 

"alright, meet me out front. My dad kinda dosent know your here, and if he did know then he would ground me, and ask me too many personal questions." I say to him. 

He nods and pecks my lips before sneaking to the front of the house. 

I smile lightly to myself, and walk out of the studio and into the kitchen to find my dad making breakfast. 

" hey dad "I say to him. 

" hey honey, who were you talking to out in the studio.? "he asks. 

" I was just on the phone with Luke. He had some questions about prom, and what order the songs are going o go in. "I tell him. 

" oh, OK. Well, breakfast is ready if you want some. "he says 

" I'm good, I'm jus gonna crab an apple and bu a coffee on the way to school, thanks tho" I say to him. 

" oh.... OK..... Well, I'll see you this afternoon, bye honey. "he says and pecks the top of my head before sitting down at the table. 

I quickly head upstairs, get changed, pack my bag. Then come downstairs grab an apple and leave out the door. I ose the door behind me and make my way to Luke. 

I see him, leaning against the same tree he's always at. I smile to myself, pocket my apple cause I'm gonna eat it later, and walk up to him. 

"fancy meeting you here" I say to him as he looks up from his phone. 

Be smiles at me. "well, I wanted to walk with my beautiful girlfriend." he says as he comes up to me and hugs me around the waist. 

I pull away from his hug, and grab his hand. And we start walking. He slowly intertwines out fingers. 

We walk all the way I the Cafe, get our coffees and head to school. 

When we arrive at scho, we head straight to the music room. 

I sit at the piano and he grabs a guitar and sits at a stool. 

"ok so.... Prom is on less than two months, and we need to figure out the order of the songs, and teach the guys the lyrics." I say to him. 

Be nods. "how about we have. Now or. Never first, then edge of great, then unsaid emily, then flying solo, then finally free, then bright, and then perfect harmony to you know... End with a slow song." he says 

"thats perfect." I say to him as I grab out a pan and wrote out the list of the songs. 

Then the bell goes and we head our separate ways. 

Great.... Today I don't have any classes with Luke. 

---after school----

I wait outside the school for Luke with the guys. 

I'm starting to get worried, So I turn to the guys "where's Luke.?" I ask them.

They look at eachother. It looks like they're wondering on Wether or not to tell me something or not. 

"wel-" Reggie starts to say but Alex covers his mouth so he dosent finish his sentence. 

What is going on???

The boys are acting suspicious and Luke is no where to be found. 

I grab my phone out text Luke, asking him where he is. 

I call him and it goes straight to voicemale....tjis is not good. 

"boys, you need to tell me what's going on." I demand them with tears starting to well up in my eyes. 

Alex and. Reggie look at eachother and alex sighs. "well, today's Luke's birthday. His first one away from his parents." he says. 

"well, do u know where he is.??" I ask them and they both shake their heads. 

Luke could be anywhere. 

"OK, Alex, you and flynn will look around town. Reggie and i will check out his parents house and where our special spot is, and Willie can you go to their apartment, just in case he comes back." I say to them all, and they all mod heir heads. 

Reggie and I start running to my house and we jump into m car and start driving to where his parents house is, which is 1 and 30hrs away. 

Come on Luke.... Where are you?