2 - Now or Never

(I do not own these characters)

(Mostly edited)

Luke's POV

I woke up this morning to Alex and Reggie playing their instruments so loud.

"can you please turn that down?" I said

"no, school starts in 20mins so u gotta get up" Alex said to me.

"Ugh fine" i got off the couch that I call my bed, and went to my bag and brought it into the bathroom to get changed into this.

(a/n he dosent have the guitar (rn) )

I walked out and saw the boys already in their clothes for the day.

"before we leave can we please go and grab some food from the Cafe before we go to school, and if I recall properly it's Reggie's shout." I said and ended with a smirk on my face.

We left Alex's house and made our way to the closest Cafe.

When we arrived, it was quieter than your usual Monday morning. We entered the Cafe and told Alex our order so we went to go find a table. When we sat down we waited for 20mins until Alex came back.

"And where were you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"oh I just ran into some guy who works here" he said with his head down playing with his hands with a smile in his face.

"OK... So guys what do u think our new school is gong to be like?" I asked tbem

"I think it's going to be a good year I can feel it" Reggie said

"fine" Alex said with a shrug.

--At School--

We arrived at school and started walking down the hallway, until we stopped because I heard singing. I started following the voice, it sounded like an angle. When we arrived at the room, we saw a girl, sitting at the piano, with her eyes closed, singing her heart out.

Then she finished singing and she noticed us.

"um.... Can I help you?" she asked us.

"we're new here, and we got lost then we heard you sing and we thought we might listen to you, sorry about the by the way. You are an incredible musician and singer by the way. It Can you tell us where we can find the principals office?" I said. She just nodded her head, then got up and started walking so we followed.

" My name is Luke by the way. " I said to her.

" Julie" the girl said. Hmm Julie, a perfect name for a perfect girl, I thought.

Alex and Reggie then introduced themselves to her. Then we arrived at the principals office.

She opened the door for us then ran off to her first class. 

We sat in front of the principal for about five minute being spoken to about I don't know what. Then we got given our schedules. We were in the same classes together, except for maths. When we finished up in the principals office, we were escorted to our first class, music. 

The first thing I notice when we walk in is Julie. We were introduced to the class, then we took our seats, behind julie. 

Today we were doing performances, Julie did this really cool song on piano called wake up, I think it wad the song we found her singing. Then it was our turn. We got up and grabbed our instruments. "We're Sunset curve" I said  "tell your friend Reggie said." this song is called now or never" I finished 

Take off, last stop
Countdown 'til we blast open the top
Face first, full charge
Electric hammer to the heartl

Clocks move forward
But we don't get older, no
Kept on climbing
'Til our stars collided
And all the times we fell behind
Were just the keys to paradise

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

Hear the noise in my head
It's calling out like a voice I can't forget
One life, no regrets
Catch up, got no time to catch my breath

And clocks move faster
'Cause it's all we're after now, oh
Won't stop climbing
'Cause this is our time, yeah
When all the days felt black and white
Those were the best shades of my life

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

We ain't searching for tomorrow (tomorrow)
'Cause we got all we need today (today)
Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins
We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

As soon as we finished singing, and playing, everyone started clapping, so we took a bow,and as I was bowing I winked at Julie. 

We sat back down and finished the lesson with a few more performances. 

The finally the bell rang, and I wanted to get out, but the teacher had a better idea. "Can I please have Julie, Flynn, Willie, Alex, Reggie, and Luke to stay behind please." she asked us. 

We all stayed behind and saw Alex talking to the Willie kid, and Reggie talking to this Flynn girl, so that left me and julie, standing there awkwardly as we waited for the teacher to be ready to talk to us. 

" hey, you did a great job today, that was an incredible song." Julie said. 

"well I wrote it myself, and hey, you did an amazing performance today too, did you write that song?" I asked. 

"no my mum did, before she died 6 months ago." she siad looking down. 

"I'm so sorry." I said to her. She just nodded. 

"alright, I have a project for you guys. Julie, you and Luke will write a few songs together and perform it with the others for the school prom. Flynn, willie, Alex, and Reggie I need you guys to come up with some thes for this year's prom. Can I count on all of you guys to do that? " she asked us. 

" yes" we all said.

Well,looks like I'll be spending more time with Julie and her friends for the rest of the year.