38 - "... Please come and cuddle me."

(I do not own these characters) 

LUKE'S POV

(a week after Luke sees his parents) 

"bye guys" I say to everyone as they leave Julies house,and now it's just me and julie sitting on a couch. 

"hey so, I was thinking that we shouldn't tell anyone about the song for graduation" she says. 

"yeh OK." I say ba k to her. 

She then stands up and walks over to the piano, and begins playing Te tune to a song I don't know yet. 

"what's that?" I ask referring to the song. 

"oh this, it's just a song I was working on like six months ago." she says. 

"can I hear it.?" I ask her, as I stand up and walk in front of the piano. 

She nods. 

(a/n again, one of my songs I'm working on) 

(song begins) 

Forgive me father for I have sinned

People love me loved me., but I don't live them

I didn't know she loved me, 

til I fell for him

(song ends) 

"that's really good." I say to her, as I walk around the piano to where she is sitting. I sit down beside her and we just state into each other's eyes. 

I look away first, and turn my attentiom to the piano. I begin playing some chords. 

"well, I started writing a song, it's not finished tho, but do you want to hear what I've got?" I ask her

She nods. 

(a/n again another one of my incomplete songs) 

(song begin) 

You are all I need in life, you are the one thing that makes me smile

You are the one, you're the one for me

Whenever I'm around you, I feel like i can't breathe.

When u come close to me, I feel a need to laugh. 

(song ends) 

"you should continue writing that song. But not right now." she says to me. 

She grabs my hand and places it in hers. I smile at her. 

I place my hand on her cheek and she snuggles into it. I then lean forward, and she dose too. 

Our lips collide with the most passionate kiss we've ever shared. Her lips taste like passionfruit today. Our lips move in sync against each other's. She runs her fingers through my hair and I place mine on her waist, and bring her onto my lap, without breaking the kiss might I just add. We keep kissing, as if our lives depended on it. I keep my hands on her waist and she continues running her hands through my hair, slightly tugging at the ends. I can't seem to get enough of her. I never want to let her go, not even for a second. Our lips continue to move in sync as my thoughts keep running wild. We've never shared a kiss like this before. Then she pulls away, with my bottom lip between her teeth, then she releases it, and gose in for one last small kiss. 

Both of our breathing is heavy. So it takes us a while to catch our breathes. We smile at eachother and rest our foreheads together. 

"hey Luke?"  she asks me. 

"yeh" I whisper to her,and I open my eyes to see her looking at me. 

"What if we spent the whole night in here, just.... Talking" she suggests. 

"yeh, but is your dad OK with it.?" I ask

"he's not home," she says.

I smile at her. "OK" I whisper out. 

She smiles even wider. She's currently still sitting in my lap, so she gets off and heads for one of the guitars in the studio, and she begins playing the lead to 'Lily was here', which is amazing. 

She puts the guitar down then walks to the couch and lays down. 

"Luke..." she whines out. "... Please come and cuddle me." she says as she pouts. 

I chuckle to myself and go and lay down on the couch behind her and cuddle her. She turns around in my arms and smiles at me. There's a blanket at the end of our feet so she gets tha and put it over us. 

That night was fun and I would do it all over again in a heart beat. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------—----------------

A/N.... Ok... So the graduation chapters are going to be in about five chapters, so get ready for that. 

What do you guys think of the story do far, and what would you guys like to see in future chapters??????