4|decision

note: you guys can skip this chapter, because it is just the scene where they decided about Eren and I just added inside thoughts of the other characters here.

Who even fucking said that we were heroes anyway? She thought, she was annoyed. Her elbow was propped at the railing to use as a support for her head, Hange and the others who were there with her was listening closely.

Alyssa thinks that Eren can be useful to the Humanity but the question she had for him was, 'will Humanity be always your side?' she was really doubting the 16 year old boy. She just sighed, knowing that she wasn't down there, because if she was, she would be antagonizing both parties.

"You've got a big mouth, you swine." Levi said coldly as his arms were crossed. Alyssa had now her attention to her Captain and waited. She was now getting interested now that he had spoken. "Who's to say that the Titans will just sit by and wait for the walls to be sealed?"

After all, Titans may be brainless but their only objective was to eat humans.

"The 'we' you're talking about only refers the friends you grow fat with, no?"

She snorted not so loudly and she immediately covered her mouth. Hange chuckled at her and slapped her back gently indicating for her to be quiet or else they will be asked out of the courthouse. She immediately apologized. Levi continued speaking.

"Are you saying you swine haven't noticed the people suffering from hunger due to the lack of land?"

"All we're saying that we'll be saved if the walls are sealed-"

"Enough already, you boor!" Pastor Nick cut the man off. Alyssa couldn't help but laugh quietly again at the stands. Hange tapped her back as a warning and she immediately shut her mouth.

"You want mere humans to tamper with Wall Rose? A gift from God?!" he said. And with that Alyssa stood up properly preparing to jump from where she was and before she could, Hange and Eld Jinn had held her by the waist. Looking down, she saw Levi's warning stare with his intense grey eyes. She just rolled her eyes.

"Mere humans?" She gritted lowly, "How dare he say that? As if he does something to save humanity but instead he just expects God to do something!" She said with disbelief.

A gift from God my stupid ass. If it was a gift then probably it should have not been easily been broken down by some new titans.

"I understand your frustration Alyssa, but for now let us calm down and listen." Hange consoled her, calming her down by gripping both of Alyssa. She did calm down a little, she stared back at her Captain which had the look in her eyes, 'Calm down.'

"Whatever." She said and focused to the court matter once more.

"You gaze upon walls that defy human understanding and still don't understand?" Pastor Nick continued and there again Alyssa was slowly getting ticked.

"Their beliefs are the one slowing the progress." Alyssa muttered and Hange agreed.

"They have plenty of supporters and influence after all." Hange said. Alyssa was no believer in God since the day he had joined the Scouts. She didn't remember on why she had abandon God in the first place, but she knew that the so called God was messing with them.

"You think we have the rights to lay our hands on it?!" Pastor Nick exclaimed. They had continued arguing about nonsense, Levi was starting to get pissed as well, but he needed to stay calm in order for the odds to be in their favor. No one wants to kill Eren Jaeger at this moment, they just want to take him in and see what he is and what he is capable of, that's why Alyssa wanted him to die instead of making him live.